Doubleclick

>doubleclick
is it worth trying to fix this dude? or should I just buy a new mouse, any recs? heard Zowie was good, but doesnt have to be a gamer mouse.

use an autohotkey script that blocks too fast double clicks.

Solder a capacitor in parallel to button.

How old is it? Can't you contact Logitech retail? When I had problems with my g pro they told me to destroy the old one so they could give me another one brand new :^)

>is it worth trying to fix
I fixed my G9x. It was maybe 60-75 minutes time invested total over a period of a week. research the relevant switches, place digikey order, open the mouse, solder in the new switch, close the mouse. Not too hard.

>is it worth trying to fix this dude?
If you can solder yes, I replaced my click switch with a 50M rated I got from ebay for $2, its been working fine for a year now

STOP BUYING LOGISHIT.

For real, I dont know why this company is allowed to keep getting away with making horrible quality products. Mice, keyboards, speakers. Anything with their name on it should be a red flag.

But forreal, I have a deathadder and i love it. turn off the leds and it dosnt look autismal

if it's still under warranty just contact logitech and they'll send in a new one. i contacted logitech about the clicks on my g500s occasionally squeaking and they just sent me a new g502.

I have the same mouse and it started doing double click.
I was about to give up when I decided to soak it in isopropyl alcohol overnight and that somehow fixed it.

I'm legitimately pissed off at the current trend of trashing old hardware, no matter which one.
Shittards on youtube like idubbbz or mrbeast are real bad examples to children.
You don't like what you have? Don't smash it, sell it on ebay, heck even give it away for free.
What's it with this waste of resources? And this 'look at me, I'm cool enough for trashing working stuff, this is my ticket for cool club' is pissing me off to no end.
You act and look like a retard to anyone that isn't or look like a retard.

>hurr durr trash your old HDDs to make sure nobody hacks you! XD
>hurf why are HDDs and RAM so expensive all of the sudden??????

>omg this c2d is too slow, better throw it away
>what? a pentium dual core/atom costs $300 and is as slow as my old c2q? how could this happen to me???

Grrr.

Razer quality is even worse then Logitech. I had 3 Deathadders fail on me shortly after the end of the warranty period (all of them had the middle mouse button fail).

This. You can buy a used haswell Xeon for $200 or less instead of buying the newest meme i7 for 330+

>complains about logitech
>uses razer
this is too funny

Ram's expensive because of price fixing by the way but yeah I can't disagree with any of your logic

Might as well ask this, since my mouse has 5 extra buttons which are only used for shit like "dpi up" and "dpi down" etc which I have no use for since I run at 400dpi all the time, what use could I have for those extra buttons, so far I've been running then as "unassigned" so they dont get in the way for almost 1 year but since I paid for this mouse might as well take advantage of it...
So far I have set three of them to "/", "*" and "-" which most games don't use and thus I can bind them to some in-game functionality and don't get in the way of daily Windows usage, I have two extra buttons what do you guys recommend?

I've had my g300 mouse for five years, still works great, never used their newer products though

>t. poorfag
I can afford to trash my old stuff for kicks, because I'll just buy it again as many times as I want. Fuck off butthurt 'le frugal leddit man'

Fixed this on my g500. Get on ebay and search for D2FC-F-FN. Buy a bag of 5, it'll be like $8 after shipping.
Use a soldering iron or heat gun to melt the solder and remove the old switch then put the new one on.

Now you've got a mouse that's good for 15 years, if you can stand replacing the switches every 2-3

just buy the g403

Wtf? Logitech has great build quality and even better support. I had one issue with my mouse and they literally sent me a new upgraded one for free, didn't even have to return the old one.

G403 is garbage. There is a current batch of G403/603/703 with a faulty scroll wheel encoder that results in them scrolling in the reverse direction ever once in a while.

Use Logitech's warranty faggot, I had a problem with a stiff right click on my G500 5 years ago and they sent me a new one right away.
I didn't even need to send in the one I was using.

Put the pipe down user. My Logitech G5 lasted me nearly 11 years before the cord just plain wore out.
>RIP Brave warrior

Except Logitech support is being swamped right now due to issue. So tickets are going unreplied for weeks and the RMA process takes 1 or 2 weeks. Meanwhile you are stuck with a mouse you can't scroll with.

That's where you're wrong. Don't think wasting resources makes a strong man/woman.

True, but if the thing is broken and you still have a warranty, just replace it, dont be the "oh i can fix this with no problem" just dont you will look like beta user, if its out of warranty then try fixing it.

Don't do this.

Don't soak the whole mouse.

I just took mine apart, cleaned the contacts, and bent the leaf spring back to the correct shape. It's not that hard.

>if its out of warranty then try fixing it.
That's the exact(!) reason why I'm mad. People can't repair stuff when they cannot find spare parts from e.g. defective stuff from ebay when people throw it away instead.

>tfw G502 is perfect mouse for me but has awful gaymur aesthetic