Cool glasses!

He looks like Theo da Raadt

>ywn be a 50 year old schizophrenic OS developer

where is he?

Terry if you're out there we love you

Did he died

Neither will Terry. He's probably kill.

no, he just left ring 0 for a few days

he is God's chosen one. I miss you Terry!!!

he's not a virgin like 99% of Sup Forums

guys! Terry lives! he's back living in his van!

templeos.org

I really hope those videos are current.

even if I was still one I'd prefer that over all those bugs he caught with that thing he copulated with

>it's real
HOLY SHIT HE'S BACK

He acknowledges and accepts BBC superiority and let his waifu go so that she could have one.

youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs

Truly an enlightened white male.

Rest in peace sweet prince.

Jail guards didn't want to give him his meds.

The music always makes me kek

nice hat and doesn't afraid of anything

Holy fuck, haven't laughed that much in a while

i have a lot of respect for the guy. he's a bit of a narcissist but he really is as much of a man as anyone could hope to be. surviving in the modern world is hard enough when your head isn't full of nonsense bullshit

fuck yuo. #rude

poor little white boy!

HE WROTE A FUCKING COMPILER

I feel bad about him.
He built what he thought was God's temple, then waited for years for something to happen. But it didn't, and his inability to cope with this fact led him down a self-destructing spiral that he can't possibly recover from because of his mental illness.

Any merit to this?

He is amazingly creative. I don't know how he does it.

drum kit

God speaks to him

he's doing godswork.

He is way smarter than me and my idol programming wise

fuck off seth

So wierd cause I just got the feeling to fuck around in templeOS for the first time yesterday. I think that's a sign from God - thank you God for protecting Terry and therefore vicariously us

I wonder how large a physical building or machine hardwired to run TOS would have to be. If you could go inside it and receive God's word... Anybody know if this would be possible? A mechanical God and his own temple in one. And Terry would have somewhere to live

> An entire temple dedicated and completely unable to do anything else but run TempleOS
I love it

He reached us. We can be his message from God. Do something nice for him. Start a go fund me for the dude.

If you install TempleOS, can you also talk to Terry in prison?

he built a toy OS that could be built by any competent third year college student

real challenge is to say something bad about him

why did he video himself fapping?

He has nice code

is he incarcerated
did he argue with his dad again.
mebbe he moved his drums into the shower

for 'diana'

property damage of less than 250 is usually a small fine and slap on the wrist, although they may try to give him some jail time to keep him (((safe)))

ok poster .. try it .. try it in ring 0
the most basic processor mode. try writing the compiler it has, try implementing the unique approach to the GUI, coding / updates he has implemented, as far as I can see. Try implementing the integration of graphics/code, Try managing it, keeping it coherent, the control. Try having the entire system/issues in head -- try describing it. Just because it has a 'commodore 64' look doesn't mean it's un-sophisticated. winshite is 'polished' the whole thing weighted to 'presentation', but internally it is a convoluted, closed mess that they have no undertanding of. Terrence has produced a whole OS, a whole subsystem/desktop .. tools/ games. Say 'that's easy' because you have no idea of what it involves & you haven't even looked at it

/thread

try understanding the processor, as he does (re: 'ring zero') .. try writing/using 64 assembly
so, so easy Sup Forums tard. all experts here yes. People who have produced, worked, implemented

This, there was literally an OS class in my curriculum where you make your own colonel. Of course Terry took his project way outside the scope of the class but with enough time and autism anyone can make their own

why didn't bill gates manage it?
real programmers stick around
real programmers resolve issues
winshit is the issue

What happened to Terry?

he was arrested for some petty misdemeanor charges & missing court hearings

>colonel
Well I produced my own general so there

>better to burn out than to fade away
boy did he burn. half as long, twice as bright

clearly a gifted person, i wish i had his intellect
too bad all that schizophrenia stuff