TECH PREDICTIONS

OSX will be killed off slowly and iOS will start running the same applications running on OSX by the end of 2018 all running on iPads running Apple's own chips.

Other urls found in this thread:

appleinsider.com/articles/17/12/20/apples-project-marzipan-will-let-ios-apps-run-on-the-mac-in-2018---report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t.microsoft

Doubtful, touch interfaces are fundamentally different from cursor interfaces, either macOS is kill or iOS is kill, and from the looks of it, macOS is kill but probably not within 20 years.

machine learning hype dies down, nvidia shareholders get btfo

How is this a prediction?

Apple have already said they want to kill x86 and OSX with it.

That way they can sell their ARM64 processors on all their devices, they will have control over everything: from the processor architecture, to what software is available from the appstore.

T H I C C

>20 years

9 months appleinsider.com/articles/17/12/20/apples-project-marzipan-will-let-ios-apps-run-on-the-mac-in-2018---report

Yes, the display is quite thicc

M A L E

she's fat

Yeah, she's a real cow

>buy access to my snapchat for 20 dollars!
why do people insist on enabling camwhoring to the nth degree? Just fucking jerk it my dudes

she's malnourished
looks like one of those eastern european dunno-shit-about-nutrition anorexics

H O M O

Darwin isn't capable, they would have to start from scratch

>Flat

So they are trying to kill off Microsoft, Wacom and Google with one move. Not that I would hate that. As long as it is well integrated.

>poor volta say the amdrone

Ios sucks how would this kill off anyone?

Beta cucks

Yes

That chick slays me, thin, but still curvy

>thin, but still curvy
daily reminder that "curves" come from bone structure and not lard. Thin waist, and wide hips make curves, not poor dietary choices.
Whales scream "muh curves" whenever their delusions are questioned, but just because they call lard blobs "curves" does not mean thats what the expression is referring to when someone talks about a womans curves.
Ass and tits can be included in "curves", but it doesnt count if its just fat.

she's not a trap, right?

C H I N K ' D

oh god now /biz/ is infecting Sup Forums

where did you find this pic of me???

>that absolutely fucked up fake bokeh