Why do techies look like this now?

Why do techies look like this now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smile
media.giphy.com/media/3oriNLvDAoIzKe4Ti8/giphy.gif
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why so numales always open their mouthes on pictures? What the fucking fuck?

The youtuber gen, m8. AKA millenials.

I can tell you're not socially adjusted, so this may be a new concept to you? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smile
Well, I hope it helps. Good luck in the future, I'm sure you'll get better =).

That thing doesn't even remotely resemble a smile.

Why do they wear the smile?

it's a raw water/zero mass water thing

I remember they used to all wear suits

what the fuck is wrong with the guy on the right?

Ah yes, the American left

Are they all wearing a set of fake teeth? Wtf

I like soyboy more.

people who don't know how to smile and are uncomfortable in photos usually pull this face. Nu males are generally anxious, weak and depressed but they are also completely afraid of being "out of the loop" so they force themselves to take selfies, use excessive social media, consume the same bullshit that everyone around them consumes even if it mentally hurts them to do so because they are afraid of being alone.
When you see photographs of people who are described as "nu males" or "soy boys" and then compare them to photographs of Sup Forums users (pol mainly) its too easy to see the similarities.

The only difference being that we accept being alone in the dark, accept that we will most likely die alone, accept that we will never be socially successful and we turn cynical, yet self aware.
Whereas the nu male will flail around in social situations like a cat with three broken legs, desperately grasping at anything which might pull them out of the self inflicted hell they are living in whether it be obsessing over star wars, far left political ideologies, childhood toys (which remind them of a more innocent time), i'm sure you have seen them irrationally obsess over such things.

Same curse, different outcome.

This. Bugman has no phonetic play and it's not one syllable so it's awkward as a phrase. Even bugboy would be better

inbreeding

In this case I think the description fits pretty spot on though, including the dead look in their eyes/smiles.

Bugman unironically sounds like a marvel capeshit character

>they actually think acting like freaks is endearing to normies

This is shopped, right? I've seen this pic before and the guy on the left didnt look like such a monster with oversized teeth

>obsessing over star wars, politics, and childhood toys
>implying this is exclusive to nu males

I know why

wrong version

Soyboy rhymes and bugman doesn't

he didn't imply that

An adverse effect of soy overdose. It is called the soylent grin.

What's the fucking point of this? That's an obvious shoop.

I wouldn't worry about it.

they always have

They can't smile

It's amazing how accurate both of these pics sum up the average redditor. "My wife" has become an in joke among my friends because reddit is full of posts like "look at this Destiny cake my wife made for me!" made by attention starved betas. The bugman stereotype, specially the review/blog thing and how they try to appear smart by using big words is accurate as fuck.

numales are faux nerds. They just learn barely enough to post shit in youtube. They don't care about the hobbies they bray about.

>not posting the original

They're put on autism-inducing psychotropic medication.

God I hate nu-males.

>t. soiboi

fishface genes, so probably british
i.e. cf
media.giphy.com/media/3oriNLvDAoIzKe4Ti8/giphy.gif

vidya is for filthy numales
real men watch anime

Social Media.
You can't JUST smile, you need to make your life look INCREDIBLE!
LOOK HOW FUN MY LIFE IS!
LOOK HOW FULL OF JOY I AM!!!
PLEASE!
PLEASE, VALIDATE ME!!!

Why do animals open their mouths?

It's a sign of fear.

These people hire others who are similar to them since they are intimidated by people who are physically stronger/bigger than they are. Basically, soyboys feel threatened by you if you actually work out. Stronger men tend to be more right wing, confirmed by actual research

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

>Researchers found that men's opinions on redistribution of wealth could be predicted by their upper body strength, with powerful men more likely to take a conservative stance of protecting their own interests.
>In contrast men who were just as wealthy but were of a flimsier build were less opposed to policies like those of Labour leader Ed Miliband, which would involve surrendering some of their wealth to society.

So if you look bigger than they are, the soyboys and HR feminists automatically assume you are a threat. Don't work for these companies

They mean different things but there is a lot of overlap between the two

I'm ripped and this is bullshit.

this
flanderizatoin irl

Low self esteem, if they make a silly "smile" nobody can criticize them for being ugly or creepy.

Also this

you mean soiboi

>murdochgraph.co.uk
>pro conservative propaganda
now we all know sjws should be lined up against the wall, but right-fanbois fall for similar retardation, it seems

So then you're a brainlet

back to lededitt, nigger.

> The findings were published in the Psychological Science journal.

Retard

>ripped
>not bloatmaxxed
back to plebbit

>So if you look bigger than they are, the soyboys and HR feminists automatically assume you are a threat. Don't work for these companies
Honestly this isn't the case in eastern Europe, any large office will have some huge ripped guy in them.

fighting against communists is more important. we can solve the 6000-year-old-earth fanboi problem later.

>Psychology
>Science

They watch sports

Try

stop shitposting and think about real solutions how to hurt Google.

>watching the rigged steroid jew

thats somehow worse than politically motivated cartoons for asian children?

>backpedaling this hard

>dem goddamn commies. Murdoch says they're anti-business. That means we should be pro-business. Cut the taxes, it'll trickle down!
sjws are scum of the earth, but there's other fuckers that don't miss the chance to use them to manipulate you
look at brexit: some very good points (wage compression due to UK govt not controlling non-EU immigration) got used to throw the EU under the bus, and the Tories will continue to gut the NHS.
Niggas on both sides be trying to fuck yo butthole, mang. Always gotta have "are they trying to bum me" in the back of yo head.

That's because Eastern Europe is still normal

>Sup Forums percieves themselves as hypermasculine manly men
>Sup Forums can't attract women because they're actually whiny bitches
lel

>everyone who hates gay soy boys is a Sup Forumstard
:^)

t. gf (male)

>muh respect
>muh kick racism out of football
>muh black lives matter
don't talk about politically motivated shit dumbo

nigga I agree with you, but the important thing is not letting commies to win. we can deal with Sup Forums retards later.

actually I have similar anecdotal observations - the more confident/well off/etc you feel, the more conservative you lean. Limited sample size and subjective view, of course.
But you have to admit that brits' media is ridiculously yellow, and frankly it's embarrassing for the nation what kind of garbage you'll find in it:
>powerful men more likely to take a conservative stance of protecting their own interests
>men who were just as wealthy but were of a flimsier build were ess opposed to policies like those of Labour leader Ed Miliband, which would involve surrendering some of their wealth to society
this is literally
>real, manly men are conservative
>flimsy sissy pussies are labour. Like Ed Millipede. They want to take away your hard earned wealth to other lazy weaklings.
>who are YOU? Are you a weak flimsy sissy, or are you a real powerful manly man?
>sponsored by trickle-down economics
you gotta admit if people are putting up with this in their "non yellow press" media, that doesn't speak too much about their intelligence.
Sounds like 50s US propaganda, frankly.

DELET THIS

> implying everyone who is anti sjw and against commies is Sup Forums
back to hackernews faggot.

>This them now.
Feel old yet?

>submitted by

Their jaws are too sore to close properly

They’re so feminized that they follow photo-taking trends like girls do. Remember duckface? They’re mentally just bitches, not men.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
You've seen Sup Forums posters on HWNDU and other places, they're unironically more diverse than conferences about sexism and racism.

Its not the "media" that pulled this out of thin air you absolute retard. The results are published in peer reviewed journal
> The findings were published in the Psychological Science journal.
The findings are independent of which media reported on it. No shit some left-leaning publication like the BBC wouldn't report on it..

and we can do that without committing to "soyboys afraid to hire macho men" hypotheses (which is imo more easily explained by "like hires like" or the "culture fit" shit)
you can fight the alt-left wankers without falling into the alt-right propaganda - various types of moderates exist for a reason
the reason being to avoid being exploited thru our propensity for black-and-white thinking

>it's a Sup Forumsacks make a soyboy thread on Sup Forums episode.
You guys don't have mirrors in your houses, do you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Science
>Psychological Science, the flagship journal of the Association for Psychological Science (APS), is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by SAGE Publications. It is one of the most influential journals in psychology.[1]
This is research published in one of the most esteemed psychology journals and all you can do is attack some media outlet that reported on it. Fucking pathetic

give me guidance, not just theory.

lad, I'm happy I don't live in America where everything is either red fucking marxist vs. right wing fox shill trumpman. I would have necked myself long time ago. I have come to conclusion the whole American society is mentally ill and deserve mentally ill president therefor. trust me, I have had a lot of time to think about it.

it's missing the pic of the spic wearing a gladiator armor

>I have come to conclusion the whole American society is mentally ill and deserve mentally ill president

I agree but we got lucky with Trump. Next president will probably be a black, Muslim, HIV+ tranny though.

yeah, I'd have to read the study before I can consider it not shit
are you that retarded that you haven't noticed how much shit "peer reviewed journals" published already in the soft-as-fuck sciences (psychology, sociology), especially for the other (alt-left) side?
They didn't have the reproducibility crisis[1] a few years ago (in those exact disciplines) for no reason. Their methods and conclusions are usually extremely flimsy and the scientific method there is very often corrupted.
Don't trust "peer reviewed journal" blindly, especially single studies. "Trust but verify", see what the experts are saying (OTOH criticism may be due to "science advances one funeral at a time"), look at meta-studies, etc.
Don't be anti-science, but don't trust scientists to be infallible (i.e. inhuman), cuz they're just the same flawed apes as you, me, the soyboy over there and any other wanker. And softer sciences have even weaker safeguards against "humane" behavior.
[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
>The replication crisis has been particularly widely discussed in the field of psychology (and in particular, social psychology)

look at these tits

glorious undermoob sweat

american techies. there are only 2 types.

>the soyboys next defense is to cite the replication crisis
come back when you've read the paper and we'll talk. as of now you've been thoroughly BTFO

>us versus them
>if ya aint with us ur against us
>USA USA USA
fuckin tribal ape bullshit
nah m8, there's more than two types, but that's not simple enough to consider, is it now?

>everybody on Sup Forums is a amerimutt memeing about elections

I don't live in your shitty country but you have only 2 type of apes.

rest of the white world is more diverse. different opinions, political parties etc. americans are mentally ill.

>got no arguments except "look at this random study that supports my views"
>provides no meta-commentary
>got no arguments proving this isn't just a single study bullshit pet theory published by some publish-or-perish psychology "scientist"
>nuh uh you the one whos BTFO
the burden of proof (that this isn't the usual psychology "science" study) is on the one that makes the assertion, nigga