Which desktop environment do you use for Ubuntu and why?

Which desktop environment do you use for Ubuntu and why?
I've got MATE and don't feel anything special, I want to know some other ones to try.

cinnamon is GOAT

I use I3 gaps on top of GNOME.

Currently using a niche window manager on arch. I'll give ooboontoo a try when something breaks here since I no longer can be assed to babysit this distro.

Lumina.

She's cute.

My gf has the same kind of body but a cuter face

Why though?

Why the gaps though, I don't understand that bit. For a WM geared towards optimizing space it seems weird to have a functionality that intentionally wastes it.

>gf
>my

That space is used for an ejection icon

It helps to distinguish the different windows and the look and feel is just better.

Butt ugly brown people...

>space is used for the ejection icon that doesn't exist

user, you post this all the time so I'm curious, what file manager do you use?

Not using Ubuntu but kde with quarter tiling gaps

I don't use ubuntu.
I'm more of a KDE/Suse guy myself

mate's

Talk me out of using Budgie.

bungie

Does Budgie have thumbnails in the filepicker?

I don't know, does it? If you don't even know that, are you really in a position to be giving advice?

no budgie is a joke

I'm just asking because I'm curious

Why? Be white and give information instead of opinions. Think you can manage being white for a minute?

Xfce4 on my chromebook because anything else I've tested so far including galliumOS has been unstable trash.
Windows 10 with gnome on a separate partition for my desktop just because it was pretty much the first distro I installed there.

Unity because I'm still using 16.04 LTS. next year it'll be Gnome.

Why mess with something if it just works

been happy with mate for a long time now, no reason to change

>DE
bloat

in all honesty I really enjoyed KDE when I used it though, I probably still would if I wasn't so used to i3. Gnome on the other hand sucks ass in every conceivable way.

When I had Ubuntu I was on LXDE, I was new and wanted a Windows-like feel and play gaymes from PlayDeb.

just installed xubuntu (was using mint before)
it's not much of an upgrade but i feel a lot better on ubuntu than mint for some reason

Who is this beauty?

I would MATE her if you know what I mean.

faggot. to back to

can you manage not sucking cock for a minute?

Looks like Yovanna Ventura

xfce

lmao, pics or fuck off

Why don't you use i3 with KDE? I've seen a few people doing that.

LXDE
also
XFCE