Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

womenintheworld.com/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
mozilla.org/en-US/about/manifesto/
blog.mozilla.org/netpolicy/files/2017/10/ePrivacy-position-paper-_-FINAL.pdf
gist.github.com/haasn/69e19fc2fe0e25f3cff5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waterfox ftw

opera

what's wrong with standard mozilla firefox?
asking for a friend

both suck

Ungoogled chromium is the fastest browser.
Sadly its not as easy to customize so I had to go with the other one.

the software itself is great, Sup Forumstroglodytes are probably upset about eich getting fired and soros and mozilla trying to combat fake news (aka the only news Sup Forumstards actually read).

Waterfox works well enough. I have had no issues with it.

It's resource expensive. Other than that, I love it.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Nothing wrong with Firefox really (other than telemetry and pocket), it is just the business practices of Mozilla that suck.

this, Sup Forums has been shit since goobergay and even more so since the 2016 election so any time you ask a question here you're gonna get biased shit from retards instead of objective views about the software itself.

Firefox installs software without user permission, uses telemetry, binds with cliqz to cash out more money. Joins Soros to combat 'fake news' (read: right-wing, nationalistic views (read: the only healthy political view that does not end in native population genocide)), then later denies that. Mozilla donates big bucks to antifa-organisations.

Need I say more?

Alternatives:

Iridium (not often updated, pings google on startup (Why?))
GNU IceCat (FOSS)
Waterfox

Mozilla is a Foundation that carries a Corporation. One asks for donations, the other makes big buxxxx.

so waterfox is basically firefox minus the libtardary?

Try for yourself. As for me, I am using Iridium now and waiting for Icecat to update. Maybe make a switch.

Not him, but yes

I know, thanks for pointing out the truth.

14 88

Does not make my points less valid. Firefox is bad.

Oh absolutely, but what my problem is is you bringing that "hgurr soros is funding white genocide!!!1!!1!" shit here. It's a hilariously bad conspiracy theory, but I'd love for it to be true because all whites like you are fucking annoying.

>!!!!11!1

Why do lefties do that?

Also:

womenintheworld.com/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>I'd love for it to be true because all whites like you are fucking annoying.

Thanks for proving my point for the world to see.

IceCat (like Tor) follows ESRs, which means it'll update when FF59 pushes to gamma release. Which will probably be in late April.

Thank you very much.

mozilla.org/en-US/about/manifesto/
How is there any dispute that mozilla are /ourdudes/?

word
the creator of css made opera funfact
also he uses emacs so opera and css are most likely created in emacs

What Mozilla says they do vs what they actually do are very different things

Quantum's UI looks worse and awful. It now looks like a Chrome's fork.

I think you're mistaking Quantum with Australis user.
Quantum is a return to FF's stylistic roots with some influence from Safari. It's a break from the Chrome-inspired Australis.

They're actually lobbying governments and super-governmental organizations for increased privacy protections.
blog.mozilla.org/netpolicy/files/2017/10/ePrivacy-position-paper-_-FINAL.pdf
What are YOU doing?

No problem. Have fun becoming a minority in the coming years because you sit in your basement and shitpost instead of getting laid. That's sorta how you're supposed to preserve your race, but you can't even do that right.

Too many incompetent people involved. There are still bugs lurking that have been around for years.

>he doesn't know about the color revolutions
geez

Icecat

The whole "Soros" thing was fake news. Mozilla never joined Soros.

There is nothing wrong with standard Firefox.
Mozilla hasn't been behaving well recently, but as long as the browser itself remains free software and it allows me to configure it how I want, it's all good. You only need a bit of about:config tweaking to make it excellent for privacy.

Is there a list somewhere with all the things to do in about:config to make it more private?

Both can be easily disabled.

privacy.io has a good list. The installgentoo wiki has too in the Firefox page, but some of them are a little too extreme IMHO (e.g. disabling the built-in pdf viewer.
Check out also gist.github.com/haasn/69e19fc2fe0e25f3cff5
There are some other good lists out there, but I don't remember where exactly. Anyway, I also suggest looking up some about:config documentation to see exactly what every operation does.

Yes only one of his many activist companies.

Sorry, I meant privacytools.io
My mistake.

Mind sharing a valid, credible resource saying exactly which one?

Thanks!

>valid, credible source
Funny how you always get to decide what's valid or not.

Just look at the money behind net neutrality if you really want to know. But you don't, so why bother having yet another one of these conversations on Sup Forums? It's not for politics.

Here have one on the house.
>inb4 Open Society Foundation defense
you have a lot of reading to do, my friend.

waterfox tbqh, chromium is uncustomizable and is google empowering.
however
where dafuq are the quantum forks?

Waterfox is great, but Chromium is still botnet.
If you want a good Chrome-based browser, use Brave.

nothing competes with waterfox

>no ubo or umatrix
>lacks tons of other extensions
>good
This meme needs to stop

>>still no source
Deletes comment and leave the thread. Every fucking time.

it's spyware.

Firefox is total shit. Man that shit doesn't even render Sup Forums threads properly anymore. Half the time it just loads half the page and stops, with the posts randomly cut off at some point. It's slow as shit, uses up tons of CPU and RAM. Just let it die.

Chromium-based browsers are what everyone should be using. It's just objectively technically superior. And the best of them all is Brave.

>how you always get to decide what's valid or not
I merely asked for sources and you failed to comply, mindlessly sperging instead.
Thanks for proving your retardation.

What the fuck?

It's FOSS. The source says otherwise.

FOSS full of telemetry and shit. That's why everyone says it is spyware.
You must modify a TON of shit in about:config to make it usable.

just use pale moon you fucking niggers

Firefox has gone down the shitter since Eich was fired. I could run 2350 tabs and actually hit the limit where FF stops running so many before and now I have issues playing videos with Quantum, shit just goes black.

This is the main issue yeah. Too concerned with SJW shit to actually get stuff done, and now that Google isn't funding Mozilla, they're focused on making money too.

Slow for good and can't even run my old extensions like NoScript anymore.

>one lady works with Mozilla and is mildly affiliated with his group
>DUDE SOROS OWNS THE COMPANY NOW TO PUSH HIS AGENDA LMAO

consider suicide

Does waterfox have any patches for meltdown spectre as normal Firefox?

Yep. The lone developer just patched it a few days ago. Waterfox is just Firefox 56 without the bloat and botnet and it gets continually patched with the latest security updates.

You can download an older Portable version of Firefox for your old extensions. Works just like any other.

I found the commie cuck

Funny how you have no sources of any kind. This must be some of that "fake news" you guys are always talking about.

>Firefox installs software without user permission
fake news

is chromium a meme
?

I had no idea. Never using firefox again.

>a single butthurt shitskin ruining the thread
lol

>Not mentioning Mozilla installing plugins without your consent as a (((collaboration)))