twitter.com/ces/status/951268411610357761
amazon.com/Chrissy-Teigen/e/B019GQTBA8/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake

twitter.com/ces/status/951268411610357761

CES got fire

why the fuck would nintendo be at ces, stupid bitch

Women BTFO.

Oh look, another Sup Forums cancer thread.

NO FUN ALLOWED GUISE!

BASED

FUCK YEAH

GET FUCKED

oh look another gf (male) intimidated by the big bad Sup Forums boogieman

This is funny but also too rude.

Sue em they can afford it

Wait, what, how is this, why no feminist sjw jumped on the twitter thread? Did the trend ended, what is happening, am I alive?

DONGLES

This will cause a huge outrage with SJWs and result in CES hiring tons of women and minorities for the sake of diversity.

Screenshot this post.

what the fuck

what are they referring to with "Cravings 3"?

In context, CES did nothing wrong. Christine Teigen wrote two recipe books on Amazon called Cravings. This isn't a case of, "you're a woman, go back to the kitchen." This is, "we don't have anything on video games, but we noticed you're a chef, so why not try out these kitchen gadgets we're displaying and use them in your next cookbook?"

amazon.com/Chrissy-Teigen/e/B019GQTBA8/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

Since the thread will derrange into the same political fight of everyday, why not the mods move it to /bant/ and put it in use for one time?

What the fuck is that picture

guys I think this

looks like food, maybe it's pre-fermented kimchi?

unstirred paint

Emetic.

Well before E3 was a thing CES was where all the game companies would show thier upcoming stuff; I remember when I was a kid reading reports from the summer and winter CES's in video game magazines.

Granted I don't think any game companies have shown at CES since the PSX days, so I guess you are correct.

...God I'm old.

atleast that is a respecable sane woman who didn't flip shit at a bit of humour from whoever manages their twitter this is nice desu you dont see jokes like this anymore without someone errupting and the company firing the guy and then making an apology. Just wait though itll happen in a day or so some feminist is gonna see this and make it about them

she writes cookbooks, you goddamn idiots. it's perfectly reasonable for her to be interested in kitchen tech, woman or not.

>PSX
Im not going to bitch about why this is wrong, because it's also right.
Why companies published it as PSX I don't know, but for building your game the SDK does refer to the system as PS-X. You can see this in every ps1 executable (be it an actual PSX.exe file or the TitleID/GameID)

Whether the PSX is a DVR or not, the PS1 was still using PS-X internally.

what the fuck are you on about

>thread derailed.png

It doesn't really matter even though some people get really autistic about it. I call it PSX and that's the PSX, fuck it.

This look so reasonable when put in context

Clearly bait or you need to read and consider ending your life

the original playstation was only ever internally called the PSX/PS-X, you can see this name in early publications about the system before it came out
it was Sony which caused the confusion when they released a product named PSX (the PS2-based DVR), but since that never really took off (at least outside japan), "PSX" as in the original playstation stuck

kek

this

wtf are you doing Sup Forums

Unstirred Paint. I don't really like these pics but for some reason I saved that one.

But why is this a thread on Sup Forums? What does this have to do with technology?

kitchen technology