Any tip of basic hacking?

Hi! guys I'm new at this topic, so basically I want to know more of this.So if you have pages or books that I can read please it would be usefull.

It's important to pick a hacker name.

I'll work on the logo

Make sure you get the lingo down. Stuff like "im breaching the firewall with rm -rf /"

Or creating a gui in VB to back trace the banks mainframe

Man, but I barly know all about that situation of data bases. I really don´t know much of this

So it be

That would be a comment with a lot of sence if I only knew what is a firewall. lol

Get something super cool. Like AcidBurn or ZeroCool

It keeps out bad hackers who try to steal nudes

download spectre.txt.pdf

What are you trying to hack?

>computer

What's a computer?

Call the CEO at 2am, tell him you are Dave from IT, there’s been a breach and you need his password to secure his files and finances.

Meathacking is easiest hacking if the IT crew has its shit together

use green hacker font

>No crash overdrive
lma0INg @ UR L4YFE

Hit the gym for a month or two so your test hits peak levels, higher testosterone helps you achieve peak mental capability, which will be extremely helpful in your hacking antics around the globe.

Once that's in order, you can begin acting like a hacker both IRL and online, it helps a lot to fake it before ya make it, it helps you get into the mindset of a hacker, because hackers are deceitful and sly people, so you would in fact learn your first experience as a real hacker, by hacking everyone around you using social engineering, one of the most important skills of every hacker.

Once people know you're a hacker and the word spreads around enough, you'll be invited to parties and feared both by your known and unknown enemies, perhaps you will have the opportunity to land a qt at some point during your epic journey, remember to utilize your social engineering skills to fool all those around you for your advantage wisely, so things don't get out of hand.

What's important to remember, is the fact that taking advantage of other people IS the hacking itself, the other technical skills are naturally developed as your experience on social engineering grows.

Don't listen to this guy, he's lying to you. To awaken your inner hacking skills you have to reduce your testosterone levels. Try taking blockers plus estrogen.

It can get hot wearing a balaclava indoors, so invest in nice quiet fan.

You have to first learn ascii art and flood into chatrooms

install gentoo

>TFW you'll never be on hackerman's level

I want to see the photos of a secret instagram account, is it possible?

You need a trenchcoat. Preferably one with large pockets so you can store your hacker laptop and snacks in. Also black so the cops can't see you as well.

Don't forget your hacking gloves

this goy gets it