Pick guaranteed delivery by Wednesday on Amazon

>pick guaranteed delivery by Wednesday on Amazon
>it's now Thursday
where the FUCK is my SSD, and do I get it for free now? Is it like pizza?

nah you just have to wait a day

THEN WHAT IS THE POINT IN PAYING EXTRA

a fool and his money are soon parted

It's still Wednesday in Seattle where Amazon is located

It could've happened to anyone though

Send them an email letting them know that your prime delivery was late and that you'd like a one-month extension on your prime membership as compensation.

I've had them do it for me a few times. It's a part of the deal.

by the time the work day starts here it will be Thursday in Seattle and I still won't have my SSD

This is actually the second time a 'guaranteed' two day shipping took more than that. I ordered it on Sunday this is bullshit. There must be a way to get some gibs out of Amazon for this

complain to them, they might refund your extra shipping costs, they are usually really good about that kind of stuff when they have fucked up

If you paid extra for faster shipping and you received no explanation, go complain to customer services.

If it makes you feel better, I ordered something Monday night and received it Tuesday. :^)

I would've paid $100 for somebody to explain this to me.

If it was guaranteed and still not delivered then chat up their support OP, they usually give you like a free month of prime or something.

fuuck it's not even worth the $6 at this point, if it's not here tomorrow I'll be hitting them up though

Do dis. Don't be a pussy. It's a fucking chat.

OP: I paid for delivery yesterday. It's not here. what the fuck
Indian man: oh, I'm very sorry, have one month of curry -- I mean amazon prime on us. Thank you for your understanding.

I work for Amazon, not in customer service anymore but I did work in customer service for awhile. Just fucking call them up right now and ask for a US representative right away.. they wont argue. After that just ask them if they have more information about your package, and then when they dont, ask if there is anything that they could do for you being that your package is late. Nine times out of ten you'll get an account credit.

a small account credit*
dont expect a free SSD but you can get like 10 bucks out of it

Gauranteed SHIPPING... SHIPPING.

This, except even if I chat to a poo-in-loo, they always give me AT LEAST a free Amazon prime month extension or $10.
Also, shit that happened to me twice on different occasions but I'll just type the most expensive one
>live in big city full of melanin-enriched brethren
>my package gets misdelivered to not-my-address
>have picture on "delivered" page on my orders
>talk to Vinood or some such
>explain that the picture taken is not from my apartment complex because we don't have that color on any outside door
>tell him to confirm with streetview
>get refund no problem
>a few days later door rings for my unit
>ey mang amazon delivered this to me but ey they got it wrong dawg this is your address right I have a homie who used to live here(not verbatim)
>looks heavy and expensive my nigga (I am chink) they fucked up take it easy dawg.
It was my Ryzen 1600+x370 board.

Amazon customer support licks major ass.
They'll give you something to compensate you for being late

>Amazon package has been handed to a recipient.
>It's just jammed into the letterbox from the other side with the parcel sticking out on both ends
It wasn't like this back in November. I blame poojeet new hires.

>I'm leeching off of a family members prime in their "family program"
>amazon gives me free month of prime I already get for free

You'll get a month of free prime and/or a $10 credit.
One time they even refunded the entire cost of the order because i just wouldn't fuck off complaining.