Scroll wheel breaks 10 months in

>scroll wheel breaks 10 months in

If it did that, you should have bought the fatass insurance

the back button on my zowie fk1 broke after a year (double clicks), but i still use it because everything else is flawless. had it over 2 years now.

>buys g400s back in 2013 Christmas sale
>Works like a champ even after a few accidental drops
I should really find a another on eBay just incase it ever breaks

funny that i saw this thread because my steelseries mouse wheel is starting to act up.
scrolling up and down sometimes skips so its no longer smooth and every now and then when i press down on the mouse wheel, it registers as a double click or even triple click.

luckily though, i didnt spend money on this mouse but it seems like its time for a change.

The scroll wheels on these are known POS. Mine broke after 6 months. Meanwhile the cheap Logitech M310 I've had in the 3 years since has performed flawlessly. Gaming mice can suck my sack.

>buy g400 200 years ago
>still good as new
How are these niggas still in business when their mice refuse to die?

I found the exact scroll wheel sensor on Mouser, bought a couple and soldered one in. Like new.

t. CE student

>2012; need a new mouse. Look around for a while, try out different models. End up with an m60 Corsair.
2013; scrollwheel breaks, middle mouse button only thing that is broken. Alright.jpeg
See the m65, pick it up and love it. Take it home.
2014 middle mouse breaks.

Fuck Corsair, are there any good mice left?

>used the same cheappo a4tech x7 “gaymur“ mouse for 6 years
>still going strong
comfy

My kinzu I've had for several years now is still fine

>collects so much brown cum

not logitech's fault you live in a landfill

>love my FK2
>Scroll wheel is weird

actually the small triangular design of the rubber does collect a lot of shit, so technically it's logitechs fault

the cable is so fucking annoying i feel like breaking this piece of shit every time i use it for more than 20 minutes.
i have a rival which is worse in every single aspect compared to the fk2, yet i find myself using it more because the cable doesn't actively fight my movements.

>still wont die after 10 years

>that GLORIOUS feel when you repair shit yourself

>"""""revisioned""""" model
>rubber still disintegrates

things collect dead skin and oil no matter where you are, as long as youre using them enough for it to happen. ever been to someone's house and seen a white xbox controller and seen how filthy it is?

same shit, mine is 3 years, and already replaced wheel 3 times

still have my steelseries raw sensei or whatever you call it for almost 9 years now.

never missed a beat

This guy gets it.

If you press on it hard like a monkey or if the spring is too still and you press on it hard like a monkey, then the plastic stick that pushes the button gets fucked.
Please upvote if you liked this.

I was thinking of getting the Sensei 3 (ambi mouse)

Is it worth?

>Steelseries
More like plastic series.

This
Kept my old naga epic working for 5 years by pulling the bitch apart every 2 months until I bought a new one

>tfw fell for the rival meme and had the EXACT same problem

>buy a cyborg rat 7 in I think 2010
>Middle click started double and triple clicking and I thought I finally had a reason to buy a new mouse
>it fixed itself
Fuck why did they make this edgy piece of shit a tank of a mouse

>goofed
>didn't buy time proven logilulz

I think i have repaired my g400 to the point I'm afraid to open it up again. They have the wire issue, other than that it's fantastic.

I've still got my trusty IMO, going on 15+ years with it, has never failed, gets cleaned twice a year (gunk on the wheel, etc), and I have 6 more of them brand new in the closet due to a pricing booboo at Fry's years ago (they had them priced at $6.99 so I snatched every last one they had).

Best. Mouse. EVER.

My grandma has had the same intellimouse through multiple computers, and I think she originally had it in her old house on a w98 compaq. She even specifically got an Asus transformer for the full size USB so she could bring it with her on cruises

The only mouse. Own several of these, 1 on every pc in the house and a couple spare. Bitches dont know about that intellimouse.

3 button mouse, but why? 7 button to complicated?

>gayming peripheral
You deserve it

No problems here. Best advice Sup Forums has ever given me.