Hijacking a Facebook account:

Hijacking a Facebook account:

Find the e-mail the person uses as login in information. If it's a hotmail, there's a good chance this will work

Recreate the e-mail on the outlook.com, as since the end of MSN meme, those hotmail accounts ware deactivated, but still are registered as login on Fagboook.

Find the location of the person's account. Connect trough a proxy at that location (Fagbook checks to see if you're not logging from a unusual location)

Recover the password using the e-mail you recreated on step 1.

Share the nudes on Sup Forums.

I did wrote this to their bug bounty and this was their response:

>While this is a concern, this isn't considered a bug for the bug bounty program. Facebook doesn't have control over email providers who reissue email addresses or with users having an email linked to their Facebook account that is no longer registered to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_webmail_providers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So a sizeable chunk of all the (real) facebook accounts out there are completely compromised and facebook just says "not my problem"?
Lmao it might not be their fault but that shit is definitely their fucking problem

Yep, and I thought I was making a good thing telling them

Oh well you might as well own some thots and post their nudes

>hotmail

This is a problem with Microsoft, not Facebook

The same thing would apply for literally any other online account using Hotmail

works with Yahoo accounts but they obviously have to be erased so you probably have a 99% of successfully finding one though

resident zucc slave here,

please dont do this

When that many accounts on your website are vulnerable it's you're problem whether it's your fault or not

I still have an active hotmail email...

>Recreate the e-mail on the outlook.com, as since the end of MSN meme
What did he mean by this?

But @Hotmail isn't @outlook
This has to be bait because my Hotmail since elementary school still works

How would you even find the email the person uses to log onto Facebook? I'd imagine it's disabled by default to share your email or something. I have never used Facebook in my life.

You're so pure.
Why don't you suck my pecker?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_webmail_providers
check expiration

Why don't you answer the question, faggot?

Not him, but here is a little trick.
>on FB login page click Forgot account?
>put account name in there
>select your account from list of accounts it will offer you
>now it will ask you how do you want recovery link to be sent (there will be all emails and phone numbers tied to that account)
>emails are censored like this - provider is visible (@gmail.com) username has visible only first and last letter, but you still see its total length
>most people use their first name / last name / birth year in some form in their email username, so it is not that hard to guess, if you know first and last letter of username, length and provider
>you can verify the email by clicking Forgot account? again and now providing it your guessed email
>it will show you the same screen again, but now this mail will be fully uncovered
>???
>profit

I don't use Facebook, so I wasn't even aware they had a forgot account option, it may be somewhat limited but I think it would work for most accounts.

There's a 1.2 billion email:password dump that's available in a torrent, might be worth it to see if the email is already in that list.

>mfw you can just search a name in the e-mail/phone number search box.

>most people use their
that's a lot of guesswork you hunk of crap

Do you have link to that dump? I might be interested. Those dumps are usually on some faggot raidforums which requires you to purchase some credits to download

it it isn't. If your username is c0ckuscker92141 then this strategy obviously does not work, but most normal people have their names as username.

If they block the email address during password recovery, I'm sure they block out the email address in the profile, unless the user explicitly allows its display.

Look up magnet breachcompilation and you should find some magnet links, or 1.4 billion passwords magnet.

It was actually 1.4 billion, not 1.2.