Waitfags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.fr/s/ref=lp_10591816031_st?rh=n:340858031,n:!428386031,n:!428418031,n:10591816031&qid=1515666383&__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅZÕÑ&sort=price-asc-rank
ldlc.com/informatique/pieces-informatique/carte-graphique-interne/c4684/p1e48t3o0a1 fv121-14776.html
topachat.com/pages/produits_cat_est_micro_puis_rubrique_est_wgfx_pcie_puis_ordre_est_P_puis_sens_est_ASC_puis_f_est_58-7933.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blacked edition

lel I bought MSi 1070 Gaming X for like 600 euro on launch

Where the fuck do you live? That's too high to even be Down Under FunBucks.

>Maple Toy Dollars are this weak
Fucking hell. I paid significantly less for a 1080 in Australia yesterday.

I'm in New Zealand, and for some reason, our prices aren't as fucked as the rest of the world.
1080Ti and Vega 64 are overpriced, but everything else is marginally reasonable.

The 1080Ti and Vega 64 are overpriced period. If I'm spending $1,100 on PC components I'm sure as fuck not putting it all on a GPU that's going to get outclassed inside a year anyway.

fuck high end shit senpai

fuggggggg. not op, but went to check if he was trolling. guess not... Jesus

PC gaming BTFO

Welp.

Bought mine for 550 or so. It's only chip in US nowadays. Worldwide hardware is up to twice the MSRP usually.

>burgerland prices

how the fuck does that even happen?

>MUH BUTTCOON

what site? and how many are actually in stock at those prices?

It's not even that bad in Australia.

Just a spurdoland price comparison site in order of the cheapest ones first
And there are a lot, usually our cheapest ones are like flat 400, used you can buy a bit over 300-350

I got the GTX 1080 for $420 USD

Normal people have ruined the market.
When you don't know what to buy so you buy what everyone else is buying even if it is garbage.

"waitfags" - gotta be one hell of a moron to buy a gpu 6 months or less before the next gen is avail

also what $ USD or CAD - if USD, you niggers are getting punked by resellers

>mfw waiting 2 months after launch and purchasing a strix 1070 at a frys electronics for $410
>card has now doubled in price and it's already more than a year old

Which site?

I just want to bubble to hurry up and explode.

I unironically bought a 1070ti in brazil of all countries for less.

Huge waitfag here. Waiting all the way until Navi.

I saw this yesterday and I thought PCpartpicker glitched. I guess everyone decided Volta was a meme when the TitanV was absolute shit

>Navi
>He doesn't know that AMD is only going to focus on low to mid end now and their APUs.

You better go out there right now and pay 3 times the MSRP of a vega if you want any AMD card at all.

You shouldn't trust wccftech. That's not healthy.

>1070 is almost the same price as the 1080

>tfw still happy with my GTX 970

Better a meme card than a sold out minerfag card

My 1060 3gb of choice just went from 530 back down to 250 so im less mad now

Don't live in a shithole and you're good, gtx1070 are between 400€ and 500€ right now in my country.

Don't know what you're all moaning about, I just bought two 1080 ti's

A fool and his money are soon parted

>Sup Forums stamp on the back
Fuck off back to your shithole please.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums same site, same shit, I'm one of you, you're one of us, one of us, ONE OF US

Crpyto miners are a bunch of fucking retarded cunts for doing this. But I was skipping this generation anyways. Volta better not be priced like this.

can you link pls,

just sell it now and buy Volta for literally free

salty no coiner ass blasted for missing out

>GPU died
>I'm FORCED to buy one
>the non retarded prices 1060 3Gb are out of stock forever

Fuck this shit

Volta card that's out now is 3k, if you think you'll pay under 900 you are crazy.

Mining crypto has always been a retard's game.

tfw the only available card in the whole country is MSI GTX 1080 ARMOR 8G OC for 725 euro
everything sold out except overpriced 1050Ti, nothing else on stock

tell that to my bank account

amazon.fr/s/ref=lp_10591816031_st?rh=n:340858031,n:!428386031,n:!428418031,n:10591816031&qid=1515666383&__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅZÕÑ&sort=price-asc-rank
ldlc.com/informatique/pieces-informatique/carte-graphique-interne/c4684/p1e48t3o0a1 fv121-14776.html
topachat.com/pages/produits_cat_est_micro_puis_rubrique_est_wgfx_pcie_puis_ordre_est_P_puis_sens_est_ASC_puis_f_est_58-7933.html

>want to buy new gpu to replace my r9 280x
>not enough cash, have to wait until next paycheck
>meanwhile gpu prices keep rising.

>Mismatched cards
Kek.

We both know you haven't mined shit and you wouldn't have made if even if you have. Buying and holding is the only legit way to play the crypto game and the retards that play are the only one keeping it going. It's going to get fucked sooner or later. I'm not desperate enough for cash to play risky babby games.

salty no coiners only coping mechanism :)

Doesn't make a difference, the housing isn't even staying on them anyway, I'm watercooling them

>letting you're waifu get covered in dust
kys

What dust? I'll be blasting this shit with compressed air every few days

cashed out my initial investment and profit, still have 30k in portfolio, if it goes in flames oh well still made great gains

Make sure to post your warranty denial letters.

Warranty goes out the window the minute I remove the housing to watercool them, fuck the compressed air. But, I've done it with a few rigs now and never had a problem, so...

That one's centre com. Their prices are pretty decent.
Plus the 980 that's inexplicably more than half the 1080s on the page.
And the 1070Ti is in a weird place. It's almost as expensive as a 1080 and almost as fast. It's just... what's the point?

it's tempting. It makes financial sense. I also have a 770 lying around that I can use in the meantime

1070 shouldn't be over 600.. no fucking point. 800+ for a fucking 1070 makes no sense.

It's a mid range card.

>gtx 980 is 859 dollars

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK

Probably just an old listing they didn't change. Prices are fucked but that would be an outlier even by aussie standards.

a 1070 is not a midrange card, it's most definitely high end. That being said, it should not be more than 400 USD

>building a custom loop on top of an uncovered pool table
It's like you WANT your table to get fucked.

I mean the static will kill your boards if you try using compressed air.

Built this one on there a couple of years back and didn't case any damage at all to the felt. I don't know how you build PCs but I don't use a sledgehammer and angle grinder :/

That's why if you're buying nvidia, you go with EVGA, and if you're going with AMD, you go with XFX. They still honor warranties where a waterblock has been added.

wtf are you talking about?

>time to upgrade PC
>replaces absolutely everything

Spent 430 euros on a msi gaming x 1070ti, was alright i guess.

I consider 1080 high, 1070 mid, and 1060 / 1050 low

But over 600 australian dollars for a 1070 is complete bullshit.

Well yeah, I put that old one in my bedroom.

>nvidiaids

The only way this shit ends is if crypto crashes, right?

I can afford a new GPU, but these prices are outrageous. Volta and whatever >AMD is coming out with won't be any cheaper by the time it comes out.

the 1060's are still at a fair price

A 1060 is a mid-range card. A 1080 is towards the top of high end, a 1070 occupies that mid-high kind of middle ground.

Didn't you know? Air moving across insulators causes them to pick up static charge. This is why you can't touch lifted helicopters. And there are plenty of that shit on elections - almost entire PCB is insulated, and the black plastic casing of the chips is an insulator as well. Static charge voltage gets into 5 digit figures very quickly, I don't recommend doing anything stronger than a gentle blow.

These are old cards now. Volta is coming in a few months.

Been using it on my builds for well over a decade and never had a problem

600 fucking euro? Are you retarded???

>electronics

>GP104
>high end

That’s not how NVIDIA naming works

fucking shitcoin miners. ruining everything for the rest of us.

just checked (France)
Holyshit.jpg

>tfw got my Vega 64 for 550€ back in November

Feels good man

What the fuck? Feeling glad I bought my 1080 when I did. It was around the same price as the 1070's are now. Holy dog bollocks.

Canada. I knew it was bad, but fuck. Volta better come through, sell at MSRP and BTFO of all the miners and overpriced retailers.

>bought a 1060 6gb 1-2 months after release
>mass shortage at the time, overpayed a little & got a "enthusiast" edition because of availability.
> 1 year later stock versions are more expensive.
everything went better then expected.

Actually, with current mining opportunities cards are cheaper than ever. You can ROI in 3-6 months.

Basically, you guys are retarded.

>Even more expensive than a 1080ti in my third world shithole

wew

Meanwhile I’m sitting with my 400€ Vega 64, enjoying my blender files rendering in mere minutes here. : )

The one upside to all this is that unless you're planning on pushing a three monitor 4K setup or something, your current GPU's going to be lasting you. Hell, I could've stuck with my 970 rather than grab a 1080 if I didn't want to be pushing VR harder.

sup, Sup Forums

Yeah dude let’s reduce the life expectancy of a card by mining so I can finally get it at MSRP

Also it’s not like there is places with high price on KWh.

The irony is that there's a deal on a 1080 card right now.

your 3rd world shithole price probably includes tax already.
muriclaps need to pay $939 + tax.

You poor child. Go re-watch AMD's CES conference. There is no new Vega refresh coming this year, 7nm Vega is for machine learning. Navi in 2019 but given RTG's current status I have my doubts.

thinking of picking up a i7 8700k despite the meltdown. Is this retarded?

>Is this retarded?
No, Intel still blows the fuck out of AMD in gaming

>Is this retarded?
With Zen+ around the corner and considering that the x700K series only advantage is its gaming power, which isn't even that relevant at 4K? Yes.

Its only for a gaming/streaming machine. The other factor is my mobo is currently fucked so I crash instantly in any game.