Build me the most powerful gaming pc you can with a budget of $2000. Go on, do it, if you think you're hard enough

Build me the most powerful gaming pc you can with a budget of $2000. Go on, do it, if you think you're hard enough

Other urls found in this thread:

comma.guide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the fucking sticky:
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

kys fgt

Lmao get the fuck outta here fag boy. Just because you're too much of a fucking retard soyboy to build my pc doesn't mean there arent some cheeky cunts out there looking to try their luck

epyc or threadripper
nvme m.2
4k freesync monitor with display port

Do it yourself dumb jit. Oh wait you can't because you're a jit.

Reddit may unironically help you out. You also need to go back there, you fucking fag.

I went a little over budget, but it's a good rig.

>Build me the most powerful gaming pc you can with a budget of $2000.
Xbox One S, PS4, and Nintendo is all you need op. PC gaming is dead.

/out/, we are tired of seeing everyday threads from faggots who cant google basic shit

It a nice build, but it will be hard to get those parts - they are too high end after all.

>we
Cry more redit boy

Thank you for your suggestions

>soyboy
Sup Forums sure is leaking today.

>huuurrrrr pol duuuur

Shut the fuck up you fucking maggot. You're fucking nothing, I'll torture and murder your entire family little cunt

fucking idiot.

Ryzen Threadripper
GTX 1080ti
Grandma's mobo, case, and psu
Gentoo Linux

>Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics

threadripper isn't for gaming

I would just buy a bunch of black strippers and coke instead.

Please stop torturing me with terrible grammar.
comma.guide/

>not for gaming

Yeah right, idiot. What would you say is for gaming then?

why 2000? i have pc for 500 and i just finished shadow of mordor 2 on medium settings 60 fps of course that is minium

The fact that the thread didn't end here and OP isn't banned makes me sad.

Yeah you'd like me to be banned wouldn't you you fucking whiny little faggot. Why don't you fuck off back to redit if things you don't agree with trigger you so much. The pathetic little cunt just ignore the thread

Jit. I like that