I have amassed enough BTC to buy and develop a cyberutopia on an uninhabited islands...

I have amassed enough BTC to buy and develop a cyberutopia on an uninhabited islands. Since there are no more 'no-mans-lands' and projects like Sealand or Liberland fail miserably, I decided that the best option is simply to buy a private island from a third-world country that will welcome any kind of foreign investment and won't ask questions. For example an island by the coast of Madagascar: privateislandsonline.com/africa/madagascar/valiha-island

So, let your imagination run free and say WWYD with such an island in order to turn it into a freedom, cypherpunk server farm utopia.

Other urls found in this thread:

amusingplanet.com/2014/01/the-tiny-fishing-community-on-migingo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. buy private island from madagascar
2. get raped, and killed by pirates while bleeding all your money just trying to make it liveable

>high speed internet connection
>instant citizenship for hot chicks
>CP legal
>piracy encouraged

underage sex slave farm for loaded arabian princes

Hold your own battle royal

>instant citizenship for hot chicks
>how to completely destroy a society in just a few months

Get instagram whores to populate the island and turn them into servants or send them back when they hit max age (20)

Getting infrastructure up and running on a small island is a bitch, and you're going to need contractors to do all that. If you are doing that in a fucked up 3rd world country with little police presence or rule of law, then you're going to be a massive target for anyone who wants to hustle or extort or just straight up steal from you. You'll need a private security force, but you never can be sure they won't just turn on you too.

You are far better off just buying a few thousand acres in the middle of nowhere in some place like Montana, where you'll have an easier time getting infrastructure built and have access to an actual functioning legal system than you are buying a small island in the 3rd world where you won't.

Just don't let them vote

But the weather is terrible there

Fine, pick some remote place with nicer weather but still in the 1st world. Buying an island - as attractive and romantic as it seems at first - is going to result in a tough time getting establishing regardless of how much money you have; and buying and island *in a 3rd world shithole* is likely to result in you being swindled at best, and more likely injured and/or imprisoned or killed.

Why would you go outdoors? You know it's a retarded fantasy anyway so fuck off.

Can you buy land in antarctica?
Arent there wome islands near there?

Just put your utopia under a dome
Or underground.

Also outlaw all forms of currency and domestic trade.
Our only major export is sex and code. Only for imported goods.
Or maybe work to become the world energy capital.

I'm not OP ha

>Buy island
>global warming
>rising sea levels

Great investment!

General handyman retard reporting for duty, I'll bring all my own tools and steal some of my dad's

this right here. as soon as you put anything worthwhile on the island it will attract all kinds of enemies so you'd need an army to protect your shit.

Just set up a few of these around your island and pay some guy to sit in a bunker and watch screens for any ne'er-do-wells. A burst or two out of the ol' 50 cal should keep 'em away nicely.

>Retards believe in global warming
>Island are cheap as fuck now

Actually yes.

Just call a few /k/ autists with their moist nuggets. Best army you can get.

>pay a guy, and give him everything he needs to take over your island.
imthecaptainnow.gif
Seems a little flawed.

Make it out of shipping containers. Shipping containers are hermetically sealed and made of immoral Corten steel. During the Gulf War(s) 30mm A-10 projos bounced off their tough, sexy corrugated sides. Shipping containers form the secret base at the bottoms of the Marianas trench, which grows steadily as supply containers are emptied of their imitation crab meat to feed the crew then integrated into the complex. Container doors have gaskets making them ideal for high-pressure airlocks. The complex is serviced by DSVs made of 20-foot containers, and protected by floating containers just beneath the surface of the ocean. They are fitted with VLS cells loaded with ASM, AAM, and AFU.

What's he gonna do? He could keep you and anyone else off the island, for a while, but he'll run out of supplies sooner or later.

It's not like they can vote or work

kill yourself

build a flying city

lol rightwingers, in their all out attempt to make life shittier for brown people, they made society so shitty they wanna escape

Problem is, if you dislike certain laws you can't ignore them.
In Montana, you might be able to decriminalize or legalize weed (as other states/cities have set precedents) but that's about it.

please stop posting, moron.

Buy an island in Canada. They have a bunch of islands up there for sale for cheap.

It'll be cold though with 0 access to infrastructure, so you will either need to make a local network on the island or have to deal with satellite internet.

Island is shit. I can't imagine why would anyone want to live so damn near to the ocean. All that salty air. Go buy some mountains if you want comfy.
t. sea monky

Hopefully this turns out better than how reddit island turned out

Overpopulation to Kowloon Walled City levels

Can I be one of your citizen?

>reddit island
>lets in all the refugees
>becomes a microcosm of africa in less than a year

>What's he gonna do?
He could literally do what ever he wanted.
>He could keep you and anyone else off the island, for a while, but he'll run out of supplies sooner or later.
>He could lather himself in pigshit, bend you over, fuck you in the ass until you die, and then wear your skin while eating coconuts, and no one could ever do anything, because you made him the most powerful person on your island.

It was supposed to be a libertarian utopia with no taxes, free weed, atheism, and internet for all. They killed it in 2012 but should have finished it just to see how it would turn out

Migingo is a tiny rock island, less than half-an-acre or about half the size of a football field, located in Lake Victoria, the largest lake in Africa and the largest tropical lake in the world. Although tiny in size, the island is home to 131 people (according to 2009 census) living in crammed huts made of corrugated sheets and wood. Despite shabby living conditions, Migingo Island boasts of five bars, a beauty salon, a pharmacy as well as several hotels and numerous brothels.

Trouble started when pirates first heard that fishermen were making $300 a day, which was approximately three or four times what many people in East Africa earn in an entire month on dry land, they flocked to the island and stole fish, cash and engines. The fishermen called upon their governments for help in 2009 with the Ugandans being first to respond by sending maritime police. Upon arrival, the Ugandans raised their flag and slowly began to exploit the fishermen who had made their home on the tiny island

amusingplanet.com/2014/01/the-tiny-fishing-community-on-migingo.html

I almost go want to read some of their posts about it but i know it would just be irritating.

/diy/ pls go

Liberland hasn't failed tho. They're already gaining recognition from their neighbors.

So the lesson is, bring guns or get fucked

Speaking from someone who lives in a shithole you would have really bad internet it doesn't matter if you put fiber around the island the problem is making it go out and connect to places like europe and USA and your bitcoin alone won't be enough to afford it.

I've amassed enough to hire a PMC to come and push your shit in on your retarded island. What now?

I would just buy a couple nuggets and give a free ticket to a bunch of /k/ommandos.
It's cheaper and some even went to fight in ukraine.

It's not like OP's pasty ass can do shit against guns anyways so why hire pros?

I'll make the flag...

look for a country with good immigration laws (easy long term visa) and good enough infrastructure. buying an island is not equal to having your own country retard

You can't do that anywhere in the world. Every "private island" you might buy is claimed by a government, somewhere. Building an entire town in the US somewhere at least gives you easy access to the US economy, while letting you set up your local laws the way you want. Yeah you're not going to have a loli sex slave economy but you'd need to go to Mars for that.

Just occupy the one next door and you can buy fish and go to the bar when you want to

wew

You can’t buy land there but you might be able to get the green light to set up a camp there for “research.”

>piracy encouraged
Enjoy getting your asshole stretched by the WTO.

The Kowloon walled city was top comfy though. I'd rather love there than in San Francisco.