WHY THE FUCK DOES THE V2 CAPTCHA FADE OUT SO FUCKING SLOWLY? WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKES...

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE V2 CAPTCHA FADE OUT SO FUCKING SLOWLY? WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKES? IT DOESN'T ENHANCE SECURITY AND IT DOESN'T HELP YOUR BOTNET, IT'S LITERALLY A FUCKING MIDDLE FINGER TO THE USER. MIGHT AS WELL PUT A PICTURE OF GOATSE AS IT SLOWLY FADES OUT FOR 10 SECONDS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GOOOOOOOOOOOGLE

supposedly it is harder for bots to recognize fading stuff

Only bots have no patience

Firefox only feature literally.

>v2
>fade out

It's also an experiment. All your mouse movements are traced. It can profile and recognize you from your movements while waiting alone.

It happens if you're blocking cookies or using various privacy features. It's pretty much just to annoy you into disabling those things.

It also only seems to happen on Sup Forums for me.

Use V1 as long as possible fa.m

Why would you move your mouse while waiting?

Not for long, brother. It ends in March.

That's a good question! And in order to get to an answer we will analyze the mouse of millions of people while stimulating them by testing their patience for example.

In the end it's about understanding and manipulating your emotions to make you more sensitive to ads.

v2 wasn't made for forum-like posting

mook is retarded

>FOR 10 SECONDS
Only if you have shitty internet connection or use Firefox

Try using opencv and automating captchas where the hughtransform averaging (to seperate the captcha from the background) slowly fades.

It is for security

good, it'll keep dumbos like you away

Yes, surely only the smartest of posters with the most interesting and relevant content will sit through multiple slow, unresponsive captchas in order to post.

This fucking terrifies me
I've already stopped using FB
I have as lockers on everything
I don't even believe memes anymore, I think it theyre created to manipulate people into buying things (Ugandan knuckles and be headsets)

Smart posters know how to circumvent it, unlike your dumb ass so yes they'll keep posting.
You can go back to ledit and shitpost captcha free with the rest of the retards.

Adblockers just got autocorrected. Google doesn't even want me to let you guys know about adblockers

Please look at the image more carefully.

You're going to be subjected to it too you obnoxious faggot.

Get a pass