Lol user, you don't have an iPhone or Galaxy? Wtf is that thing, Motorola??? user, everyone has an iPhone...

>lol user, you don't have an iPhone or Galaxy? Wtf is that thing, Motorola??? user, everyone has an iPhone, you can't afford to pay 15 a month?

Why do burgerclaps buy overpriced tech?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizjournals.com/dallas/stories/2006/03/20/daily21.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I pay extra for a phone that gets updates for 5 years instead of 2. Better resale value too for that reason.

was thinking about one of Cat phones
maybe b 15 or b 100

I'd be embarrassed to use anything other than an iPhone, Samsung or LG in a first world country

But I do have a galaxy phone.

But I don't buy poorfag phones

still use windows phone even without update, who the fuck can crack it? even it proof on pwn2own mobile.

>Windows Phone

Literally why

>15 a month for an iPhone

Strangely, I doubt that. Also I work in tech so everyone recognises phone brands and chats shit about all of them no matter what.

Cheap and a great phone if you don't care about apps.

>Also I work in tech so everyone recognises phone brands and chats shit about all of them no matter what.

What do they say about each brand?

I'm glad smartphones weren't a thing when I was in high school.

Honestly, this.

Buying things you can't afford won't make people like you. If they wouldn't want you with an Android phone they won't really want you even if you had an iPhone X.

Trying to impress people with wealth or the things you own will only leave you feeling alone, empty and hopeless. When you get tired of the song and dance and stop buying things, they will leave you. When you run out of money, they will leave you. Like an old smartphone that has lost its cool-factor they will cast you aside, and you'll find yourself wondering why you even tried in the first place.

>Meanwhile Xiaomi still updates their chink phones from 2012

>i pay for one old throttled phone instead of 2 state of the art flagships
poor toddlers, everyone

>things that happened in first period at OP's middle school

Actually it was in the office at work

Where I live, getting the best for you buck is considered a "smart choice", don't know about the shithole you live in though

>be britbong
>have LG V20
>"wow user! You can control your TV with it? What does that second little screen do?"
>"you can change the battery? That's a cool little slogan on it!"

>"you can change the battery? That's a cool little slogan on it!"

Said no one, ever.

I live in the US

V20 master race
It's a lovely phone, but I got the h910 instead of the us996 (falsely advertised) so I can't root it (easily)

>US
Basically the third world. Enjoying no social system and getting buttfucked by corporations over there?

Normies love my Moto x 2016.

less painful and don't need to break things,

>bought my moto g4 play 2016 for 20$
god i love the world these days

Moto for the best value and for rooting.

I don't even any smartphone.

I should An Hero.

>Look, he doesn't even have an iPhone or Galaxy

nice ibone bretty gud :DD

I just wish the camera was a bit better. G4 Play has a garbage camera. Pic related on 8MP 4x3 with HDR

Americans in general are more obsessed with nicer brands. Like they refuse to be seen with anything other than Starfuck's coffee in their hand and need to have that SunnyD over the identical Tampico
Even their stores have that class divide. You'll be hard pressed to find a big Walmart in well off neighborhoods, it'll usually be a nicer and more expensive Target where you buy the same shit
Meanwhile in Canada Target hemorrhaged money because people weren't willing to pay more for the same shit. In Canada it's also more common to see cars like $100k Mercedes parked outside and no one would bat an eye at it

Obviously this brand whoring would extend to smartphones. It's at the point where people finance god damn cell phones because they're not a just a tool to them, they're a statement along with their Starbucks, SunnyD, and brand name table salt

>$500 Sup Forums machine

Literally no one talks like this.

Exactly, attention whores loads of Americans buy audi, but they literally use the same systems and parts in way cheaper skoda and seat, which aren't sold in North America.

Entry level luxury cars are just dogshit for idiots. The new Civic is cheaper and nicer than most of them

My one plus one is on its last legs and I need a new phone. I am happy with the performance of the one plus one so I dont need anything more powerful. But its a little too big. Are there any good 5" phones with a 1080p screen and quick charge?

I'd go to the local Walmart if 99% of the costumers weren't black.

Sup Forums 5+

It has a shit camera

Love my civic
Got it used for a decent price and it's loaded with features

old iphones get updated for a different reason

HA this pleb buys tropicano

I've been using my Galaxy Note 2 since the day it came out, and it's still as fast as the day I got it and the battery still lasts a whole day.

I had an iPhone for 3gs before this phone, and that thing was basically dead after 2 years. I'm never buying anything other than a Samsung phone again.

tampico != tropicana

xiaomi mi 6

Are you a girl?

Do you never take pictures for work or business? Oh wait you probably don't because you're a faggot neet who plays with a ThinkPad all day

What the fuck kind of job do you have? Are you a social media manager or something?

see

I have a Galaxy Note II running Android 4.4.2 and it's getting very slow...I've been considering getting a Moto G5, should I?

>Have a Moto G 2014
Will just install Lineage sometime this week or next. Not looking forward to reformatting and needing to backup settings but I'd still rather deal with that than buy an Apple product again.

This, white trash or niggers.

>Android 4.4.2
JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

>unironically using a smartphone

What kind of fucking gay ass worthless job you have that you're taking pictures with A FUCKING PHONE?!

Any job that requires photography should have either you if you're self employed or your employer supply a good, studio grade camera.

In my area OnePlus is really popular too

you so smart l33t h4xor please add me on facebbok pl0x

>tfw live in between outskirts of major metropolis and farmland rural hicktown
>outskirts walmart is tyrones and landwhale sheboons abound
>rural walmart is gentile working class white haired 'murrikans

I'm so glad they're the same distance from my house so the choice is easy.

Well yeah...I mean, I cannot upgrade it anymore.

You actually could, but a 7 year old device, yeah it's time to upgrade.

>unironically using facebook

4.4.4 here

The iPhone is basically the Air Jordan of phones.

It is seen as a "status symbol" despite the fact that everyone can afford it.

whatever, its all garbage and you should feel bad about not having the good stuff.

>throttle
>explode
>bootloop

>tfw still using a Nexus 6 and love it
Feels good.

American here, you're wrong about Walmart, they put those stores anywhere they want. Rich neighborhoods, poor neighborhoods, middle of fucking nowhere, etc.

>have Umi Z, a nice budget smartphone that copied the design of the iPhone
>user, is that an iPhone?
>no, it's called Umi
>are you just too cheap for an iPhone?
>no, I just prefer the limitless customizability of Android smartphones and this one happened to be the cheapest with good specs
>but why does it look like an iPhone
It's not to show off that you can purchase it in the first place, but that you can afford to waste money even if the alternative is cheaper and better.
In that order?

The US is more than just southern California lad

After the second update the device is rendered useless and purposefully downgraded tho

Or maybe, just maybe it's because they got the phone for 0$ on a fucking contract? Whatever, keep telling yourself that you're all high and nightly because you dont have a contract.

Nobody and I mean nobody thinks for fucking 200$ Chinkphone beats an iPhone X. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Well you're on Sup Forums after all.

This.

Hell, there is literally an uppity Wal-Mart in Plano, TX

bizjournals.com/dallas/stories/2006/03/20/daily21.html

because its more gooderer stipid

What's the difference between the two? I got the H990DS (masterrace)
Except that's exactly what a couple people I've shown said. Perhaps your just bitter and alone?

I fixed my phone several dozen times by smashing it against another hard surface,

unfortunately the last time i hit it too hard.

4.1.2 here

Jelly Bean is an excellent vintage

own a g5 plus. have it rooted and customized and I love it

lmaoooo

Spotted the badge whore American

I was talking about the north here, never been to the south outside of Florida

>he thinks phones are free on contracts
LMAOing at your life

>Air Jordan
>Status symbol
pick one

So is this the power of a communications degree... woah

>It's not true if I don't like it

I had a fucking Droid Eris from 2009

There's kids here that were five fucking years old then

Literally any phone on the market will get shit done

Yall are fucking pansies

I seriously can't even tell what happened from 1.5 to 6.0 (current device)

ICS, Jellybean, I don't even know which came first. That was the 60 FPS upgrade.

There is a whole bunch of tiny shit, like the settings and notifications, but otherwise they just made some changes under the hood.

Same fucking thing for a decade

I have no idea why the fuck people make a huge deal about updates. Apple got so fucking annoying pushing security detail after detail. I always afraid I wouldn't like the changes, or it would fuck something up. And often these things do happen.

Good buy op then make up the difference of an iphone by investing the rest of the money saved into stocks or crypto

Updates are important for security reasons. And that typically comes with OS updates.

A Marshmallow 6.0.1 user is more susceptible to to hacking than someone on Oreo 8.1

Holy christ, nobody gives a fuck.

It's a fucking PDA with wifi and a cellular chip

I'm more concerned with my do not call list than getting off to security patches

Take it easy there, gramps

Honestly, you're a fag.

>too much of a brainlet to install lineage
It was for the best for you to stick with something that was meant for people like you anyway.

> updating your phone so the jews can brick its performance
Why?

hardware ok, software not so much

In the UK you can get iPhone contracts that are 24 month £70pm contracts. That's a whole lot fucking more than $15 retard. That's like $100 a month.