Bidets are technology

Why don't you use them, you disgusting subhumans?

because i poo in the street

How does this work?

Toilet paper >

Sprays water on your asshole.
I prefer buttwipes

I wet my toilet paper and scrape any poo out. The trick is to not over-wet it, as toilet paper is intentionally prone to break up in water.

This is a decent middle ground. I do use more toilet paper this way, but I avoid the expense and installation of a bidet. The alternative would be something like moist wipes, however these are not good for any sewer systems or plumbing as they do not break down adequately, and I would feel gross putting my shit covered wet wipes into the trashcan and leaving it there for a week.

You are tasked with washing a driveway.
Do you use:
a.) pressure washer
b.) some napkins

They are septic safe and break down fine nowadays

>but I avoid the expense and installation of a bidet.
they have things you just stick on your toilet you know

No they aren't. They like to say they are, but they are not

Do you wash your hands with toilet paper too?
The ones in my home act more like a sink: you can either close the plug and fill it with water, or catch the running water with your hand.

I wash my ass in the toilet sink as im not a manlet. I even get to use soap and dry my ass in a towel. Maximum comfy

Just because they market it that way, does not mean it is true.There are plenty of articles on this subject. Even plumbers, who would make money off fixing your clogged pipes and therefore have a vested interest to lie to you, recommend not to put these down the toilet.

I'm American.

Not my problem if true.

>catch the running water with your hand
Why?

Even if you don't own the place, your parents still have to pay for it, and that means less tendies for you come grocery day if you clog the pipes.

But I am using one right now.

Bought a 35 buck one that attaches to your toilet on amazon, after using one when I was on vacation.
10/10 Good shit.

wat

Some people find it cleaner. I personally find it wasteful.

Doesn't stop me.

I own my house, it has a tank, it's fine.

>tfw use carbolic soap and hot water to clean in and around my asshole every time I shit (after wiping the excess, of course)

How can you disgusting Americans even compete? When my qt gf goes to give me a rimjob, I'm always nice and clean for her, and I expect the same from her.

I just take a shower every time I poop. Are Europeans just too poor to afford the time and expense of taking a shower?

t. virgin NEET

I take a short shower even if I'm at work. In my country workplaces are forced by law to have showers available for employees even if the nature of work isn't physical, that is to encourage bicycle use in a warm climate.

STEP ASIDE FAGGOTS

>using clean water to wash your undercarriage
I thought clean water was supposed to be precious and we shouldn't be wasting it. Now people are blasting their assholes with the stuff because trees are somehow more important.

Sex is for men. Stop bragging about defiling your anus with fish lips.

Step aside faggots

You're shitting into clean water either way, unless you're using an outhouse or shitting in the street.

Do you have any fucking idea how much water a tree consumes during its lifetime?

>not pissing on your toilet paper and wiping your ass with it
You're not environment friendly.

Surely wastes less water than this also is healthier for your arse
That made me laugh

>not having a colony of flies that feast upon your feces and also are tasked with cleaning your ass

Use a pocket bidet

>Do you wash your hands with toilet paper too?
Do you eat from your ass too?

brb, gonna buy a pressure washer for my ass.

>implying I have someone to keep it clean for

>using hands to eat
>having never had (oral) sex with a female

>shitting more than once a day
I usually take a shit and then shower before I go to bed.

What about when you have diarrhea?

>I thought clean water was supposed to be precious and we shouldn't be wasting it
Only in shitty countries.

Muriatic acid. Now we see why reasoning by analogy is not reasoning at all.

I don't think I have had diarrhea in a very long time. When that's the case you might as well just wipe.

I use a toilet paper and then take a shower,
because i always shit in the mornings as soon as i get up and then naturally shower every morning.
Bidets are for brainlets and people with stomach issues.

How many people are parking their cars on your asshole?

>How many people are parking their cars on your asshole?
>bidet user

Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to.

I just shower after pooping. Sounds weird but I poop every day at the same time.

Why would I want water spraying shit all over my ass?

I only use 2 of the Scott wet wipes and have had no issues as of yet in over a month, they break up fairly easily so I reinforce it with 2 sheets of toilet paper for a wipe.

everyone has a bidet in argentina (fuckin third world ffs)
first you use the bidet THEN you use some toilet paper,

>mfw there are people who uses ONLY toilet paper for their entire lives

wew i guess the SHART IN MART memes were true after all

I do use it though.

Regarding that picture: Awful colour choice. The whole place looks filthy as fuck.

When you get your hands covered in shit do you just clean them with paper and go on with your day?

I never get my hands covered in shit

Yes, you have bidets in Argentina precisely because you are 3rd World where food poisoning and shitting 5 times a day are a normal occurrence.
Meanwhile in the Civilized world people shit once or twice a day with normal biological clocks set at morning and evening before they shower, and only use toilet paper preceding a shower.

best argument i've read yet ... i'll go for a shit exactly once a day, sometimes even only every 2nd ... and shower - daily or max every 2nd day

also wet-wipes ... those are just as good as washing yo ass with water + soap or something

turkfag here

I literally can't travel abroad at a hotel without bidet. Most of my friends abroad have installed one in their toilets. It's a necessity for hygeine, also feels very gud, your ass never gets scratchy

I prefer a handheld bidet. It's like a small handheld shower for the butt.

After poop ritual:
>spray hole for a bit
>use liquid soap to clean the area
>spray until squeaky clean
>wipe with toilet paper until dry

Toiler paper only users are the most disgusting creatures on the planet. How can you live with your dirty selves?

You're supposed to take 2 sheets of toliet paper, wet it a bit, reinforce it with a few more, then press the wet top into your asshole to finish it off.

Whats wrong with your diet my greasy shit man?

Makes anal easier?

Bidets are for cleaning bloody pussy first, male assholes are a tertiary benefit

I use borax and vinegar

Bidets are shit.

If you don't like toilet paper you can have the water integrated into the toilet like someone with access to technology.

And you can wash your feet in a shower with a much reduced quantity of feces.