More like this please

More like this please

Ugly af

>no volume/power keys obtruding from the sides
it's not for aesthetics anyways retard

Really miss the back buttons I had on the G4

I never really liked the ergonomics of back buttons, but it is nice to be able to use a phone clip without mashing all the buttons on the side.

Yeah, those were pretty good

>I never really liked the ergonomics of back buttons
In what way? You hold the phone and press the button with your index finger. It's as ergonomic as possible. Rear buttons is superior in every way.

I suppose for people who use covers this blows. As someone who plays tilted games on the phone I really miss having the keys on the back

Covers have button cutouts. Very easy to press but not accidentally like on side buttons. I just want to upgrade from my G3 but there's literally nothing significantly faster with rear buttons and a large developer community.

Wtf I didn't know I already posted in this thread..

I had the G3 until the screen cracked when lying on my bed (no joke).

Fixed it, but after a year it cracked again (also for no apparent reason) while in my pocket.
It's a real shame, it was a great phone

>*kills itself after 10 months*

I've had mine for 3 years, used 8+ hours per day with zero issues other than needing faster cpu and storage.

I'm typing this with my launch G3.

I still have a launch G2 and it's just fine.

Bootloop phone #1, G4 here, werks fine even after installing Gentoo

maybe if you have baby hands

is this the thinkpad of phones?

Still waiting for a suitable G3 successor that doesn't fucking bootloop or overheat like mine did.

I had 4 G4s bootloop on me covered under warranty, recently switched to Note 8.

>inb4 phone explodes

No, unless your index finger lacks the ability to bend or your hands are the size or mice feet, it works no matter what hand size you have.

G4's weren't very popular. Not sure why. G3 has a fuckhuge developer community and issues with it are few and far between.