Dark Web

I am trying to purchase Apple products and just spent my first 2-hours ever on the dark net with no avail. Any suggestions, marketplaces, help?

the best place to buy apple products is apple store :^)

Sure if you want to pay Apple prices.

How much are you looking to buy one for?

Why do you want to give Tyrone your money instead of an honest and caring company?

Retarded enough to buy Apple products, retarded enough to pay Apple prices.

It's either Tyrone or (((them)))
I would go with Tyrone

Depends on the product. MacBook Pro 2017 512gb, Radeon Pro 560 with 4GB memory, 15.4" = 1,200 - $1,500.

You were obviously born in the darkness.

What country are you in, because you might not even need to go through le darknet for what you're looking for.

Nice try, g-man

I'm a noob to this and I'm straight up admitting this fact but I cam on here for suggestions: to buy electronics on the dar web cheaper!
It's pretty self explanatory that you can't simply go to Apple and buy a Laptop in the $4,000 range for $1,500 or $2,000.
I'm looking for marketplaces to do such.
Apple, GoPro, Canon, Sony, ect.
And U.S. as if it really matters or pertains to the questions I've asked.

If you end up finding iPhones on the darkweb which you won't, they're going to be blacklisted by phone providers or going to have activation lock

These marketplaces you are talking about don't exist

Believe it or not that's the easy part now and they are on there 10 X'x for $5,000 verizon but doesn't say if they're factory sealed.

It certainly used to. I was hoping to find some sort of reboot.

>I'm a noob to this and I'm straight up admitting this fact but I cam on here for suggestions: to buy electronics on the dar web cheaper!
It won't be cheaper though.
>It's pretty self explanatory that you can't simply go to Apple and buy a Laptop in the $4,000 range for $1,500 or $2,000.
I'm looking for marketplaces to do such.
Those places are long gone user, and most were scams to begin with.
>And U.S. as if it really matters or pertains to the questions I've asked.
Country is relevant user, because some countries are heavily taxed on certain imports, and people from those countries benefit the most from grey sales. Sometimes even paying 20% over retail+ s/h is a huge discount for them, and that is why I asked.

Enjoy losing your money

Everything is held in Escrow. So that's not insightful, helpful, or witty.

>Escrow
I'm losing braincells reading this

They are going to card a Mac and send it to you so if you don have a drop you might be fucked