Thoughts on this hiney?

Are we getting closer to ultimate shitposting machine for poor (not macbook).

youtube.com/watch?v=HQkWa-1MA4U

Too small for laptop use, too unwieldy for a smartphone replacement

expensive scam

the top part is clearly a regular phone with a back plate that offers a wired connection to the bottom part, it looks nice but the margins on that screen are superfluous and there for the simple reason that it is a regular phone with a glue keyboard.
Not that expensive for that price do. can it run linux?

Ships with it, I believe. You can switch between Android and Linux.

STOP MAKING SUCH HUGE BEZELS ON SUCH SMALL DEVICES FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT THE FUCK

I think they started prototyping before 18:9 smartphone screens became the next big thing.

That shit is just a overpriced phone with a keyboard fucking subhuman shill

i hope the change the ratio and take out those ugly margins. also i wouldn't mind having less keys in favor of them being a bit bigger.

No clit mouse.

>people who loves 90' comfy devices are automatically labeled as shills by millenials

fucking lel with this shithole

>no TrackPoint
So close

I think it would be best this way
>9-10" with small bezelzs
>trackpoint
>60-70% keyboard
>core m
>8gb ram
>ssd

>9-10"
That doesn't sound very pocketable.

Android in landscape is absolute cancer these days. It used to be a little bit better in the nexus 7 days.

>5.99"
WHY NOT SIX INCHES

i want to cum in maki's popcorn

Absolute garbage
>arm
>No pointing device

wut de gobbledygook man say?

>”90’s comfy devices”
seriously go fuck yourself you stupid hipsters

Wher da numpade?

Kickstarter makes me very apprehensive. If this thing gets good reviews after a few months of release (if it releases) I might get it.

well, you've got a couple of USB ports and bluetooth for connecting s mouse

>shitposting machine for poor
>overpaying for hardware keyboard
Smartphones go sub-$100 now, just connect mouse and kb by otg if you want.

I don’t see Lagdroid apps being very keyboard-friendly and the freetard component is probably going to be half-assed shit that will only look good to UMPCtards who have never actually owned and used a UMPC.

Why are phone developers such backwards retards when it comes to physical keyboard designs? No one wants to place down their phone and type like it's a laptop, we have laptops for that.
They need to place a split sliding keyboard on the back side of the phone with a unique key layout so it's comfortable to hold in your hands and serves the purpose of speed typing.

Wouldn't the screen get scratched up real fast with it resting directly on the keys like that?