Credit card went over limit

>credit card went over limit
>cancel order with amazon
>apparently amazon re-tries to buy items
>cancel order again
>amazon sends me a brand new gtx 1080 anyway

So anyway I might do this neat trick again. However im not obliged to pay this am i? If I cancel this card theres no way they can get money off me right? I mean I did cancel.

I didn't even know they sent it until my parcel reroute service emailed me saying amazon sent me a package with a picture and description.

Should I keep it?

Other urls found in this thread:

consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0181-unordered-merchandise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't exploit it. Stuff like this can happen. Message Amazon about it and they'll most likely give you two options. Either way you should be able to keep it. But exploiting this can cause them to ban you from their site altogether or even sue you.

fpbp

Follow this advice, OP.

Sure, it will just fuck your credit up

>commits felony fraud
>doesn't get caught
>going to try it again
>doesn't realize prosecutors would love to imprison a white little bitch like OP because "muh social justice"

Go for it, moron.

Message Amazon, they'll probably tell you to keep it as the issue is on them. If they want you to pay for it, you can just send it back if you don't want to. But you really should message them.

Follow the advice. Nowadays is pretty easy track back this kind of mislead.

nigger

What would the case even be?
>op cancels orders look what the records states
>amazon sends them anyway
>but op is somehow to blame for cancelling and receiving

You'd be surprised what they can lock people up for.

Op is fucking retarded.

>you can now be jailed for sellers sending items you cancelled

How am i retarded? Cause i got a GTX 1080 for free?

Nah, you wouldn't be charged with fraud for the first card. But the second time IS fraud. Just saying it ain't a safe environment for whities in the legal system. There are bitter people out there who want to see you suffer unfairly.

it will go through, you will be fucked. same thing happened to me a few weeks ago for christmas. you're fucked.

The item was cancelled on amazon. I emailed the seller directly. Nothings been charged on my end. I use amazon all the time. Somebody probably got fired. But fuck it i got a free GTX 1080

(((they))) are listening user

was your amazon order actually cancelled or only "attemping to cancel". inb4 op was a retard and has an $800 pending charge

I think it did
>apparently amazon re-tries to buy items
I guess it just reappeared in is order history and he through amazon bought it again yet it was just a failed cancellation attemp.

No I actually cancelled. It even says ita cancelled. And amazon took nothing from me

i know someone who orders stuff from amazon and then tells them nothing was in the package and they send him another one for free (or the money gets sent back)

Still counts as theft. If I leave my car outside your house with the keys in the ignition, it's still illegal to take it.

Hahahaha no you’re fucking retarded. Theres laws that protect OP if he doesnt exploit it.

Otherwise any seller can just send you products through the mail and force you to pay them

but someone tries to buy your car, and then says "wait sorry don't have cash" but you give it to them anyway..more of a grey area

>if he doesnt exploit it.
Sounds like he is. Not sure what the laws are like in your cunt, but what really should happen is OP informs Amazon, and they arrange to retrieve it at their expensive, or just let him keep it. If they ask for it back and he refuses that's obviously criminal.

So if i mail you a piece of paper that i price 1000$ i can sue you if you dont pay me?

Moron

>Sup Forums tries to explain consumer protection laws

Just keep it and don't even say anything tell your credit card company you didn't authorize that purchase if the u get charged literally don't respond to Amazon. And delete the account

If you do it accidentally and ask for it back, of course.

There was a case in my town where an ATM incorrectly gave out thousands of dollars more than it should have, the guy spent it all, but of course they found out the error, tracked down the guy and he went to court.

Just tell them you have a no return policy, user. That oughta do it.

Thats literally not the same thing as OPs situation. If you get something in the mail addressed to you then it is by law considered a gift. And you are not obliged to pay for it at all. This is an actual law to protect consumers because as said nothing would stop vendors from sending random shit to your house and charging you for it

It's bait you retard

>obviously criminal
If amazon sends you something you didn’t order by accident, they can ask for it back but the recipient has no legal obligation to return it.

Depends, if you can prove that you sent that money believing that you owed it to him but you didn’t, for sure. You have a right to reclaim your money. Most developed countries have laws to protect you in this case.

thats called fraud numbnuts
pls do it again

[spoiler] que meme é esse[/spoiler]

>However im not obliged to pay this am i?
nigger

>>credit card went over limit
This is your first mistake.

Fix your fucking life.

Give it back Tyrese.

You wouldn't download a 1080 would you?

I have 5 credit cards and 100k a year salary lol

An extra 1080 makes is like a cherry on top tho ;^)

Except it was clearly sent by accident, you idiot.
This is not like the situation you're talking about.

sometimes you can get expensive stuff for free from big companies because they fuck up something but it costs almost nothing to them so they dont care.

It's one thing that this happened once unintentially, but the fact you want to commit this fraud again speaks volumes of your character

so many cuck redditors itt. they probably want that op pays shipping fees for sending it back too.

Show us proof instead of lying to us

at what fucking point did op mention his or any other race

if anything hes fucking black for stealing

god you fags need to kill yourselves

>be me 2 years ago
>order some earbud adapters off amazon
>lostpackage.exe
>cancel order
>get money back on visa
>fast forward two years
>package arrives

What the fuck

unsolicited products received count as gifts
this was not unsolicited, he must pay.

Amazon sent me two 1060s by mistake - I called them and they let me keep both, sold it and broke even.

>posting on Sup Forums
>not white

You know damn well what race he is and so do we.

We get niggers here asking how to unlock stolen phones all the time.

If he canceled and they sent it anyways, it is technically unsolicited.

>I have 5 credit cards and 100k a year salary lol
Delete four of those credit cards and build up some savings you fucking failure.

Is your credit shit or something? Your limit should be high enough to buy a new car.

>buying gaymen card
>not a Sup Forums nigger

Lol no
consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0181-unordered-merchandise

Keep the 1080 but don't exploit more on purpose

Thats the cost of sending over purchased good as fast as possible. They can delay the goods and make sure the payment went through properly, but that means irate customers and losing more business.

When you cancel it, they are getting fucked but not as much as if they delayed their deliveries.

>"wait sorry don't have cash" but you give it to them anyway..more of a grey area

Knowingly obtaining an item that you were unable to pay for is theft.
>NRS205.0832 Actions which constitute theft.
>1. Except as otherwise provided in subsection 2, a person commits theft if, without lawful authority, the person knowingly:
>(f)Obtains services, including, without limitation, audio or visual services, or parts, products or other items related to such services which the person knows or, in the case of audio or visual services, should have known are available only for compensation without paying or agreeing to pay compensation or diverts the services of another person to his or her own benefit or that of another person without lawful authority to do so.

Keep it user, but don't do it again.

Well he could buy it for machine learning

Whats going on with amazon, I got like 8 packets in the last 6 month. Shit I never ordered like IPhone cases heck even a vibrator. All addressed to me, I called them two times and they said either keep it or send it back. But I still get fucking packages.

probably some nigger putting it on the wrong delivery truck

Because you think you can outjew a corporation like Amazon.

yeah meanwhile other posters are telling him to give it back to a multi billion dollar corporation.

Whose the real retard here?

you may as well keep it but you risk getting your cc charged a couple of weeks or months since the order was made and the item was sent & posted without any money being received.

You're a fucking idiot.

Honestly this. Amazon has amazing customer service, they'll probably let you keep it.

Why can't you motherfuckers be nice to each other? Sheeet

I paid someone on darker to logon my Amazon account ad get me two free 980s right when they came out. Never got caught

I believe it's some shit a regular guest in the Jovem Nerd podcast yells all the time.

@topic
Inform them, it's probably more of a hassle to retrieve the card than letting you keep it and refunding the vendor.