NSA PRISM members:
Facebook
Google
Microsoft

Signal Protocol users:
Facebook
Google
Microsoft

The Signal encryption protocol is open source, right? Has it even been audited?

Way too late

Doesn't change the fact that Skype client fucking sucks and the mobile client being far far worse than discord

Zero people I know use Skype now.

What's Skype?

Is that like WhatsApp for clueless old people with really old computers?

What's WhatsApp?

Is that like Skype for clueless millennial shits who don't know what a computer is?

DELET THIS

>What's a personal computer?

>Is that like a terminal for clueless boomers who don't know what a mainframe is?

Discord is far surperior. Just much more targeted towards us and not surveillance.

>us
You maybe, not all of us are gaming obsessed faggots

This

>(((Discord)))
botnet

Kewl. It's reassuring that my private conversations are secure. Microsoft only backdoors skype for the NSA. For that, I'm grateful. Based MS.

I sure feel secure now with this new promise from private corporations.

You know your that one guy that everyone makes fun of. Your a stereotype lmao. >MUH BOTNET

well no fucking shit sherlock they are hosting everything you put there of course they can see it. it's public

I prefer to use the service by gamers, for gamers.

>passwords are public

>discord no surveillance
good one

The only senecio for Skype is share-screen, because discord’s one is horrible

>he actually believes discord doesn’t spy on you

They're still both garbage.

go ahead and audit it.

>targeted towards us and not surveillance.
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=QN_6AZT92pU

>using discord for secure messaging
This is why Sup Forums is such a joke. Full of tards like you being anal about security for things not even built for confidential p2p. Its a universal gaymer chat so of course absolute security is a hindsight.

My bad gave my (you) to wrong person shit

>DISCORD BTFO AND BANKRUPT
People didn't start using Discord because they gave a shit about privacy. Those users aren't going to go back to Skype.

>"N-no, but it's open source so it CAN be audited!"

Fucking Open Sores in a nutshell

Bill here, love reading your awkward texts to scam bots pretending to be hot girls, Jimmy - can't possibly stop doing it now!
My morning coffee just isn't the same anymore without seeing you sending the first result of googling "huge dick photo" as your presumed dickpick message to the very same scam bots.

Cheers, Bill.

There's no way he knows what password you used unless twitter devs are dumb enough to not hash them

ain't this the big cahuna?

>pick
>pickture

>discord doesn't sell my data and messages!
>literally 0 other sources of income for them

god damn it user, I'm at work and I'm kekking

wasn't there a thread crying about twitter not hashing passes like a day ago? the company seems to be the kind of shitshow to overlook something basic like that

>BTFO AND BANKRUPT

Stop saying this shit. STOP NOW.

Normal well adjusted people play a shit ton of video games, you're an autistic weird linux ricer programmer fag.

don't forget the jews and nsa

Why wouldn't they use WICKR protocols?

Do you know any adults who use Discord?

Oh shit

I guess it's time to move back to skype then

When skype first came out it has real encryption, which concerned triple letter agencies because they couldn't spy on users.
Then it was bought by amazon (most likely forced by TLA) afaik amazon didn't get source code or something, so they couldn't remove encryption.
Sold it.
Then it was bought by MS. MS ensured that they get everything, so they removed encryption.

So they figured out a way to bypass encryption and most likely they added some botnet features to skype so they could bypass encryption.
Do not trust it.