Why does your computer look so weird??? Linux? What is that? Ugh

>why does your computer look so weird??? Linux? What is that? Ugh..

this is worse than the frog posters

>Showing disgust at things you know nothing about
Do you know how I know you don't talk to people, let alone girls, OP?

Is this the best you street shitter can do?
Fucking pathetic.s

>why does your computer look so weird??? Linux? What is that?
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!
>Ugh..

Why do these posts assume that women are interested in talking to me? At least put some effort into setting up a scenario. For example, a coworker whose computer is having trouble so she needs to use mine. Oh and everyone else is out for lunch but not me because they don't invite me to lunch and she already had lunch with her boyfriend so they didn't invite her.

Damn user, with all that desire for self depreciating role-play I want to ask who touched you when you were a kid, but I think the answer is obviously "no one".

Begone, thot

Street shitters are not proficient at their jobs.
Look at the absolute shithole of a country they live in.
Talk to anyone who worked with such pest, they'll tell you the same.

This is one attractive thot. Love the disgusted look desu

I'd install windows if she asked me to

Apply an OS X theme on it, I bet girls like that can't even tell the difference by just looking at it

It's like windows but use a lot less memory.
I use it when i need to squeeze out more performance out of my machine.

my sides.

>plot twist: she secretly gets everything you're saying but hates you for siding with Stallman

Who cares? I am already an Honorary Pajeet, As a result I can't get hard to white girls anymore, even though I am white, my office is 50% Pajeet.

>can't get hard to white girls anymore
How is this even possible?

>plot twist 2: she's secretly a freetard but can't let her friends think she's a nerd

You will know it when it happens to you. I used to fap only to White anime girls, now I only fap to Brown anime girls.

>plot twist 3: her friends are aware of this and don't want to put her in a tight spot so they feign ignorance

>plot twist infinity: she likes you that way but she's not sure if you're into girls because you always talk geek around her, so she never shows it

>look around, make sure she's talking to me
>"uhhhh... c-can I help you?"
>furtively start inching away, hoping she just leaves me alone
Women are scary

Oh my. With the consistent influx of women into CS; I've come across many females that look pampered and fuckable, that had no idea what the fuck linux is...

I'll never forget the day I met Kristen Nyguen...
>10/10 asian woman
>Uses Mac
>Changed majors from civics to CS (probably memed into it by fake news)
>Stares at my 2 terminals open on Fedora OS; updating software.
>"Hey user! Is that the homework?"
>"No, I'm updating my distro"
>"What version of windows is that?"
>"Its uhh, not windows, its linux"
>"What's linux?"
>"An open source alternative to windows and mac os"
>"You mean there are other operating systems?"
>"How long have you been into CS?"
>"I changed majors this year"
>"Why?"
>"The future is technology, duh"
>"Well, that's a great reason to change majors"
>"Why do you use linux?"
>"I develop open source software. Its free and fun, kinda muh passion".
>"You develop free software?"
After explaining to her the basis of my software, she stopped talking to me and hung out with some white dude that was heavily into sports. She came by a few times for homework help, but never to chat about the amazing world of linux. She would share the half-baked answers I gave her to chad; both of which (even if I gave them answers with comments in the code to help explain what it does) dropped the course after a few weeks. I saw her a year later in a BCIS (microsoft office for sectaries) class. She asked me how my free software was going. I bored her about why systemd is a violation of the unix philosophy. She never talked to me again.

>I bored her about why systemd is a violation of the unix philosophy. She never talked to me again.

good. you're too tarded to waste time on.

Says you. I actually passed the course. I bored her on purpose.

I like linux and free software, but you sound like most boring and dull person I ever seen.
Uou could have actually flirted with her:
>open source?
>yeah, everyone can examine the source code to make sure you dont have a nsa backdoor so i can fap to your photos without being worried *wink*

Can you imagine this girl spits into your mouth? What do you feel?

Disgust, because I'm not a submissive

Maybe she was referring to the kernel, nerd

Thus doesnt make you submissive, you stupid virgin

With her being disgusted at which operating system being used, in the OP, how could it not? Regales, I'm not into spit play so I would still feel disgust

kek

Depressed, because I'm gay for the BBC