Ajit Pai's FCC

> B-b-but gettin' rid of net neutrality was about muh competition and freedom and declogging muh tubes!
about.bgov.com/blog/fcc-rule-change-harm-rural-broadband-expansion/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ezrn1/its_not_net_neutrality_its_obamanet/
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg&t=1s
gigaom2.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/verizon-metropcs-net-neutrality-brief-as-filed.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol a libcuck is still mad that he lost the election, look kid this is all you need to know about "NET NEUTRALITY"
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ezrn1/its_not_net_neutrality_its_obamanet/
Tell me why do all the companies that want it support CENSORING ME? You fucking piece of shit libcucks have been making this country worse for the past 20 years and we're taking it back now. Time Warner has never censored me, nor has it perpetuated fake news, FUCKING GOOGLE HAS YOU DUMB LIBKEK, cant you see how this is a gigantic power grab by the liberals to control the internet?

How did you type that while blowing so many telco executives?

I'm happy to pay extra to have legitimate max speeds across all websites instead of the isp being forced to give priority to YouTube and Facebook.

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ezrn1/its_not_net_neutrality_its_obamanet/
You fucking hypocritical Libcucks bitch and moan about LITERALLY HITLER ALL DAY, but you're racist AGAINST INDIANS BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH HIM, LOL. Do you fucking idiots not see this hypocrisy? I bet you call him a dumb Pajeet, fucking hypocrites, Ajit is doing his job and you gotta deal with it, 8 more years, stay mad.

>Identity politics
good thread

I didn't because I love my ISP, my ISP has recently raised by speeds and has provided me with a great service, I trust Time Warner. I dont fucking trust JEWGLE who literally wants to kill ALL WHITE MEN, stay mad soyboy

What are you a fucking dumb Libcuck who gets triggered by someone speaking the truth? Then leave, this isn't a good thread for you, NO TRIGGER WARNINGS AROUND HERE.

>>>/reddit/

You don't know opinion on this subject. the first 3 posts devolve the thread into "muh corporations" and muh liberals", and if that's not pushing identity politics, I don't know what is

/Thread. FPBP

>gettin' rid of net neutrality
how to show everyone you know nothing about this

b-but reddit said the internet as we know it would be dead by now

>RETARDED LIBKEK MAD AND SPREADING FAKE NEWS
AHHAHAH, fucking idiot the FCC voted to repeal you retard, stay mad, you're so delusional that you gotta convince yourself it didn't happen.

I want Sup Forums to go and stay go.

THIS /Thread, end this discussion, nobody post again, 332 PAGES IS A LOT OF REGULATION, I BET OBAMA HID THAT BOOK BECAUSE SO NOBODY COULD READ IT AND IT WOULD SECRETLY GRANT THE GOVERNMENT POWER TO CENSOR THE INTERNET. Im so happy Time Warner's such a wonderful group of people who've even RAISED my speed! Holy shit, fucking Google's done nothing but censor us, we're finally winning!

yep he REPEALED NET NEUTRALITY that's definitely a nuanced understanding of what's going on here

>citing the_donald

Libtard, I said the FCC voted to repeal it, not just him, based Ajit is blasting hot loads in Jewgle's eyes every night holy shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg&t=1s
Stay mad liberals

The_Donald is a reliable source, they've been right about everything, THEY EVEN PREDICTED TRUMP WOULD WIN THE ELECTION BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE DID, what does that tell you? They have a history of making accurate predictions and telling the truth, Sup Forums is biased against Trump sometimes so we need an unbiased source like that to balance the FAKE news media we have in this nation.

I'm not even against it but you're too retarded to even know that that's not why I think you're a dipshit
please go back where you came from

This is why I hate Sup Forums now. It's nothing but autoposted b8 threads and replies.

>>>/reddit/
Go back kid, I know the truth hurts, but Ajit is here to stay and hes blowing loads all up in the internet tubes.

Nobody is fucking baiting here, stop false flagging you dumb triggered Libcuck, this is a discussion about fucking technology and internet infrastructure, if you cant handle it then leave to WEDDIT OK WITTLE BABY?

I really don't want to believe that you're this dumb so for my sake just gonna call this bait and leave you to it friend

THIS /THREAD. R_Td isn't even real reddit, its like an even better Sup Forums

3/10

Not only that, but the link is simply a bullshit piece written by ajit pai himself, a totally unbiased source as we know /s

I'm sorry, but you can't downvote posts here my friend, so present an argument or shut the fuck up or go back

>b-b-but repealing net neutrality will have real consequencies. Sup Forums will get shutdown. You have to stop this, goyim!
>net neutrality gets repealed
>complains on a site he said would be shut down if net neutrality was repealed about net neutrality being repealed

Holy shit how many layers of irony is it possible to have?

>Samefag
>Not an argument
>/s/
>>>/reddit/

This /thread, argument over.

poster count+
the following replies to not increase the poster count

Stop falseflagging.

> LOL A LIBKEK IS STILL MAD THAT HE LOST THE ELECTION, LOOK KID THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT "NET NEUTRALITY"
No one mentioned the election but you. This thread is about Ajit Pai's policies.
> You fucking piece of shit libcucks have been making this country worse for the past 20 years and we're taking it back now. Time Warner has never censored me, nor has it perpetuated fake news, FUCKING GOOGLE HAS YOU DUMB LIBKEK, cant you see how this is a gigantic power grab by the liberals to control the internet?
Someone certainly sounds upset and like they need to practice better self-care, but thank you for clarifying that I'm triggered.
How has Google tried to censor the internet exactly?
Here's Verizon insisting that internet traffic is their speech:
gigaom2.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/verizon-metropcs-net-neutrality-brief-as-filed.pdf

You're fucking retarded, it's not been long enough for any actual action to be taken. It can still be blocked from properly passing.

But then you'd actually have to fucking read how our govt works.

> Ajit Pai actually repealed net neutrality as existed since Clinton and Bush opposed to "overturning Obamanet" or whatever the fuck Brietbart wants to call it
At least you're honest about this.
> Every effect of net neutrality's repeal will be felt instantaneously
> If I can still access that unimpeachable source of news that is /r/the_donald the internet is in great shape

Fuck off.

> THEY EVEN PREDICTED TRUMP WOULD WIN THE ELECTION BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE DID, what does that tell you?
There were sweet people who can see fairies predicting the financial system would collapse in 2008. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU???!?!?!
> Fairies confirmed.

You have to go back.