ReCAPTCHA v1

How will we cope? I am not paying a dime.

In a perfect world everyone would have abandoned this hellhole the moment picture captcha was implemented. Clearly Sup Forums is a testament to the stupidity and sheepishness of the people that come here.

You don't. It's not your decision to make.

This.
I'm done with this, I'm only coming to lurk /hbg/ but not spoonfeeding anyone anymore

'''''sometimes'''''

just press enter dumbass

I just go back to strictly lurking like I did when I first came here. It's not like I ever have anything useful to say/post anyways.

>lets you post without captcha
>omg how do we cope

Thing is the captcha isn't designed to be used regularly. You will 90% of the time need to do some extra verification otherwise a bot would just defeat its purpose.

>just hit enter
>it works
>blah blah blah I want to do extra shit

I'm on about v2.

Just don't post :^)

"sheepishness" doesn't mean what I think you think it means

>first try shows v1 captcha
>second try nigger 0403
>it works

Move to Japan so I can shitpost on 2ch.

Just type in v1 unsupported

You would have stopped posting after per-post captcha was implemented at all.

It's 5ch now and you're talking about Futaba anyway.

recaptcha is the most idiotic anti-consumer measure ever taking by a fucking site that is basically a live group chat

moot truly made his biillions by simply being a copy-cat

he twisted it around saying that he did this captca as not to bother us with ads instead

There's a reason why moot is working for Google now.

>sometimes

Yeah people who don't see a captcha more than twice a day at most because they don't frequent this cesspool.

It was an easy solution to the spam. A simpler verification might have sufficed but he just didn't give a shit.

Janitors can post without captcha, maybe you should of applied.

People who are logged into Google accounts only have to do the catpcha every so often.

really?
I might have to try that

do you think google prefers my gmail account from closed beta invite only days like 17 years ago vs a random one?

Doesn't care, they know you.

Works in clover

Captcha never works for me for some reason if I use chrome. I think I'm blacklisted for no apparent reason. v1 still works, but when v2 is the only option I simply won't be able to post unless I have two browsers open at the same time, one dedicated for Sup Forums

>tfw I get this one almost every time now
>tfw it works every single time
I hope the ride never ends

test

test 2

test 3

test

HHHHIIIIIIRRRRRROOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIMMMMMMMAAAAA!!

test 5

did decisions come out yet? haven't gotten anything

> I am not paying a dime.
To Hiro, or in general? Because you can always pay pajeets to solve captchas. I remember reading about it and it came out to something like 30 or 50 posts per day until it becomes more expensive per year than a pass, so if you don't post excessively you'll get to cuck Hiro AND save money.