Hey Sup Forums I want to start a website but I do not know where to begin

Hey Sup Forums I want to start a website but I do not know where to begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

neocities.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to host it myself.

Get a VPS, setup Apache and/or nginx, add HTML. DigitalOcean has tutorials that work well on whatever VPS provider you are.

thank you, I would like to do everything homebrew style if possible would it be viable to be an internet backbone provider? or would that be asking too much ?

>would it be viable to be an internet backbone provider?
No. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

start from the begging and end with stealing other people webcodes

Money is no object in this case Is what I am saying I will go with the already laid cable.

I want to be original as I can be , I was looking at bootstrap would you all reccommend it or should I code it all from notepad html ?

>Money is no object in this case
It's going to run you thousands of dollars and weeks of dealing with legal entities, as well as a lot of technical work that I have no doubt you will be unable to do.

Hire somebody else to do this for you or make due with residential resources

appreciated.

>I want to be original as I can be
>I was looking at bootstrap
These are opposites

Yeah and I am between choosing so I should just write it myself I am feeling.
When talking hiring I will need quite a few people I am aware of that I am starting a business up for a video game.

unironically neocities.org

I should have wrote webhost

well, first, what do you want? Do you have any knowledge in HTML/CSS?

I need to be the webhost that hosts my website for my video game.
A little HTML no CSS

nice meme, try vainilla

Not him, but If all you want is to make a website to promote your game, you could just make a static website with html/css and host that on github pages. I've never used desu but it seems pretty easy.

Also, since you don't know css use an css library like bootstrap. It will still look real bad but at least it won't look like some web 1.0 shit.

Just chuck it on s3 and call it a day

I need it to be a bit like Warcraft's website since I need to display profile statistics on the website and needs a forum and bells and whistles, That is why I want to be the webhost as well.
I see it

Aesthetically I want it to look like 1.0 old shit theres a "new wave retro" aesthetic in the game.
quite inspired by Hotline Miami

HTML, CSS, and JS.