Toxic addon developers are killing Firefox

Mozilla spent a ton of money on the release of Firefox 57 (including TV ads), but here's the reason why they've lost most users over the last few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uMatrix/issues/610#issuecomment-354292185
github.com/gorhill/uMatrix/issues/897
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think so? I don't think non-poltards give a shit about this. I feel like the ads and the google analytics integrated in the GUI caused the most negative sentiments.

oh yeah

fuck off, this is free extension, he's not your employee, if you don't like, leave it or fork it and make your own

>let's downvote the extension because of something unrelated to the extension

github.com/gorhill/uMatrix/issues/610#issuecomment-354292185
github.com/gorhill/uMatrix/issues/897

what a little bitch

East shit and die, snowflake

either ad shills trying to piss him off or complete utter snowflake retards with too much ego

the thing that forced people to leave firefox after 57 is the lack of good addons
the new compatible or alternative addons just suck dick

so op says firefox lost most of its users because of the answers of the developers of the addons... aham...

he didn't say anything bad but they got butthurt over it anyways
>reporting someone because you don't like him
github 2018 guys

good lord this moon faggot is autistic
>FIX MY ISSUE WAAAAAH

firefox is some trash.

The guy who writes umatrix is an autistic Cunt though. You guys have said the same thousands of times.

>MY

it doesnt even seem to be trimoon who reported the issue

>Toxic

why does he even reply to these mongs

When did toxic become this word that only lefties can use though, I'm curious.

I mean it's like "problematic". Something causes problems. All people have problems at some point.

>people complaining about a highly skilled man giving them free software because he is annoyed by them

Seems like they use those words for things they don't like, but can't argue why they don't like it.

>look at me, I'm using CAPSLOCK for some WORDS to emphasize I'm the sane non-RETARD here

why cant we just put people like that in camps and just gas them?

Gonna give our guy Sup Forumsorhill a 5 star review now. Fuck whiny entitled bitches. And I don't even use umatrix

gorhill is a talented programmer who donates his time and energy to make my life easier. i don't really care or need to know about what kind of personality he has beyond those facts.

TriMoon is a useless faggot. I'd block him too.

gorhill is a nice guy though, didn't you even read the thread

i never do any of this rate shit and i'm going to now.
Thanks TriMoon.

good thing that im still on esr with updates disabled and pale moon.

its extra work for him to rewrite the extension just because some faggot decided to drop support for extensions that have been used for years.

>Great extension, BUT I'm a whining cunt

You are the cancer, TriMoon.

I also partially blame github, since they transformed bug trackers in reddit-tier threads, with emoji, "reactions", upvotes and they made it accessible to clueless morons like you.

Firefox 57 and focusing on actual performance is what is going to save Firefox

the rusty meme language will never be as fast as a real language.