What sticker should I use to cover up my Macbook's apple logo?

What sticker should I use to cover up my Macbook's apple logo?

The glowing logo is fine except at night when it lights up the whole room when I just want the screen lit. It is highly annoying, but I dont know what sticker to use. Suggestions?

goatse

found just the right sticker for you.

Something that you like, that is not transparent? How the fuck are we supposed to know how your tastes run?

Fuck off.

I'm a girl

that's no excuse anymore. it's 2018! #TIMESUP, get a fucking thinkpad.

>girl

post feet

Girls don't know how to use possessive apostrophes.

wait... you can't switch it off?

>not knowing what a backlight is
the absolute state of nu/g/

(You)

I heard a while ago that if you boot into Windows or Linux it doesn't light up. That could be complete bullshit though.

install gentoo
remove casing
dispose of casing
dispose of entrails
buy a thinkpad
install gentoo

>being so macfaggish that one misspells Sup Forumsnu

> 2018
> using the syntactic tools to the patriarchy

Search RedBubble for your favorite websites, TV shows and games, I'm sure you'll find a good sticker.
It uses the LCD's backlight to light itself, so it's bullshit. My HP EliteBook has the same thing.

Something that still uses the light, would be a waste to complete cover it up.

post penis

Kek

>grill

Ugh... Tits or gtfo

and in 2018, they still get (You)s for simply posting this

BRISBANE
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

>shitlord propaganda

Well you're obviously concerned about how your computer looks, so unless you want to cover it in a billion jillion leftist political stickers which will make many people hate you, but will also make a few people love you, on sight, look for a semi transparent sticker the exact size and shape of the apple logo. This will block out some of the light.

back to poll / g retard

A sticker won't cover it, here's what I do, I have a piece of tin foil under a case, that blocks it completely.

that sounds very safe