Name me a better all-in-one desktop PC

That's right you can't.

Is that an iPad or why are the icons the huge?

The size of icons and location of the dock is adjustable.

>shit keyboard
>shit mouse
>overheating throttling trash
>vega
>xeon
LMAO
it's like fapple wanted to push all the cheap components inside a monitor and sell it with a 200% markup if not more. after all, homosexuals like op will literally lick out feces out of tim cook's anus if they could pay a grand per lick.

Remember to report advertisement threads

Remember reports never work. I just hide and intentionally never sage so threads like these keep filthing up this forsaken place even more.

Because only faggots use all-in-ones and only faggots use Apple as well

All in ones are all trash though. I'd buy a Threadripper tower for $4k and two 4k screens with the remaining grand instead.

>I'm a poor, sweaty, socially retarded neckbeard who's only marketable skill is posting memes on an Indian basketweaving pajeet ROM swapping autistic singles forum.
I'm praying for you user. I know your parents are too.

surface studio, purely for aesthetics, ergonomics and screen.

Can you tell me more about it? I'm fairly new to computers and want to buy a reliable computer for my home.
How much it costs? Some dumbed down specs please? Where can I buy it?
Anything else I should know about apple products? (never owned one

>all in one
what did he mean by this?

Well:
iMAC Pro with proper keyboard and Linux on it

*blocks your path*

For an all-in-one package, it's actually pretty good. I discarded the mouse for my regular one, but kept the keyboard because it's fine when you get used to it. Not great for gaming, but as an all-in-one, I like it.

>Buy a $5000+ computer
>Put Linux on it
What's the point? If you want to do any gaming, you'll want to use Windows, and for everything you'd use Linux for to avoid having to use Windows, macOS is fine. In fact it's like a just-works preconfigured Linux distro

It's like that $20,000 Virtu phone or whatever.
>Hurr luts make uh spensive phone and put poorfag shit OS on it LULZ

I have this. Not the Pro, just the 2017 model with the i7. It's pretty nice. Like I got rid of the mouse though. It's practically unusable on a screen that big, even at the highest sensitivity setting.

Installing W10 through Boot Camp was unbelievably simple. Just download an ISO, point the Boot Camp program towards the ISO, and it does everything. No messing around, no worrying, you don't even need a USB to install it. I have to say though, I rarely boot into the Windows partition, just to play those two games that I play. Can't really stand Windows, it's really fallen a long way from its glory days.

Thinking about putting gentoo on this, anyone else try it?

That's not a desktop PC, that's an all-in-one

>Using Microshit products
Kek

macOS is not fine
I do have a MBP late 2016.
The whole operating system is crap

>If you want to game, you should not buy Apple Hardware
>Linux is the better macOS

Has anyone on here ever even tried this? I imagine it's probably too expensive for most of you to afford, but I'm wondering if it's any good. Windows 10 has always felt clunky to me, but maybe it'll be better with a touchscreen, I don't know.

Yeah I used to think that. Then I started using macOS and realized I was bored. Why was I bored? Because I wasn't sysadmining my desktop, troubleshooting issues or configuring files for hours. Actually had time to start "getting real work done" that I told myself I would do someday, like digital art and video editing. And all the *nix CLI tools I need are there too.

It's fucking garbage. Literally Miscroshit trying to be Apple but failing hard. I had the same experience with my Surface Pro 4. Fucking piece of shit would thermal throttle and couldn't even play music with the display off cus Microshit couldn't be bothered to fix their drivers just to mention a few problems. Also sounded like a fucking vacuum cleaner whilst throttling

>just throttle my shit till I can't even read emails without lag

This computer is serious garbage