Microwave ovens at 2.4 ghz

>Microwave ovens at 2.4 ghz
>Cellular broadband on this frequency
>GPS and Bluetooth on this frequency

You're literally frying yourself. And then they're pushing for 5G cellular in 2019!

>2019
>literally frying your brains

Other urls found in this thread:

gsma.com/latinamerica/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GSMA-LTE-technology-health.pdf
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/tin-foil-hats-actually-make-it-easier-for-the-government-to-track-your-thoughts/262998/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So microwaves can communicate with each other each time I boil my spaghetti there? Wtf

brainlet

is this the tinfoil hat thread?

what microwave ovens have to do with communication?

>go out in the sun
>get fried

Phones don't output microwaves at hubdreds of watts, in fact they don't even output 1 watt.

>"LTEdevices are low-powered radio transmitters with peak powers of up to 0.2watts. ... Published measurements show that transmit power levels from LTEdevices are similar to those from 3G for similar data rate services"

gsma.com/latinamerica/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/GSMA-LTE-technology-health.pdf

Worse, get blasted with actual ionizing radiation that can lead to cancer. Though you require very extensive exposure of it for it to do that. So everyone on Sup Forums is safe lel.

Jokes on you my country is moving lte to band 28.

Is that sufficient coverage for a tinfoil hat? Would having multiple layers of foil provide better protection? Is there an ideal design for a tinfoil hat?

This

Also this, and nice geek sun burn (pun intended).

Nope in fact all tinfoil does is increase the amount of RF radiation transmitted into your head lmao.

>"The helmets shielded their wearers from radio waves over most of the tested spectrum (YouTube userMrfixitricklikewise demonstrates the blocking power of his foil toque against his wireless modem) but, surprisingly,amplifiedcertain frequencies: those in the 2.6 Ghz (allocatedfor mobile communications and broadcast satellites) and 1.2 Ghz (allocated for aeronautical radionavigation and space-to-Earth and space-to-space satellites) bands."

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/09/tin-foil-hats-actually-make-it-easier-for-the-government-to-track-your-thoughts/262998/

Ohh this is an outrage. How do I protect my brain from the microwaves and alien transmissions then?

you don't especially from quantum flux/state transmissions

in fact my best advice is to constantly say "aliens r gei" in your head.

Put your hand around your cell phone when it's transmitting. Do you feel local heating in your hand? There's your answer.

You need a full body tinfoil suit

At least talk about something relevant, like potential effects of electromagnetic fields on the nervous system. The US in particular has much more lenient restrictions on EM field strength. It will be interesting to see if anything develops as a result of that.

Radio ovens exist too

>not understanding how radios waves work.

UV isn't ionizing.

Full Faraday cage, like the mesh on your microwave's door.

>Faraday cage
Duhhh

chuck pls

r u retard?

Most of the ionizing part of UV emitted by the Sun is absorbed by the atmosphere.

>having a brain

Output of microwave oven
100v 1500W

Output of phone antenna
3v 0.65w

just use wired internet and cover your walls with radiowave blocking material.

Dis

Too late user, you outted yourself as a knuckle dragging dirt person.

microwave - takes a minute to cook an egg at 800W, thats 48kJ
Phone - 4000mAh 5V battery = 20J, lasts for 3 days with moderate use

Oh boy, kindergarten math is hard, better put my foilhat on so i dont cook my brain

I'm not the guy you're replying to.

>t. knuckle dragging dirt person defense squad