Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BaSJZkBlGQc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

comfy

nostalgic

>Get code by anonymous ftp

Did people actually do this? Why?

bad form

Is this actually the oldest website ever????????

Security wasn't the issue it is today. In the very early days of MIT, RMS used to agitate for no passwords. It's a very different way of thinking about your computer resources. A flawed way, but different.

lower

>No passwords so any pajeet can run shiptomining garbage on your $2000 gpu all the way from Dheli and forward the proceeds to his account

Thank god some people with some sense developed good security for most linux distros, what a cuck

wtf china invented internet?!?!?!? cool!!!!

Who is she?

>instinctively feel the need to check uMatrix
>no requests

fucking nice

just because the website is from china doesn't mean china invented the internet
tim berners lee isnt chinese

nyasharisha on insta

Fucking kek. It's hosted in china?????
check out de

check out debian.org

>tim berners lee
>lee
really gets those tubes flowin

fuck me......

Thanks. She is very beautiful. Shame she's fallen for the attentionwhoring meme.

For no passwords in shared computers so everyone would have unlimited access to terminals and coding stations. Dear Christ, you people are so fucking dumb.

how would you install GNU/Linux without a password? it forces you to set one when installing

Actually fuck you for that sorry excuse for b8

Nah. We Swiss merely grabbed China's domain name with the power of Latin (which was the neutral choice for a country with 4 official languages, none of which is Latin).

Then again, the English language somehow turned Zhonghua into China, which is also somewhat weird to me.

nice, did they use vue or react?

> Zhonghua -> China
> Nippon -> Japan
> Daehan -> Korea
> Deutschland -> Germany

English is weird m8

Don't shit in the street!

Why are all the men that contributed to the first website men?

Germany actually comes from "Germanien" - the Germans stopped calling themselves that, but the ugly island folk didn't really catch up.

>She is very beautiful.
>Shame she's fallen for the attentionwhoring meme.
m8 u gotta be retarded to not make use of what god gave ya
that's like being the top 5 hottest chick in yo state and not using it to live the easy life

Did they ever called themselves Germanians though? I thought that was the name the romans gave everyone above the alps.

> Then again, the English language somehow turned Zhonghua into China, which is also somewhat weird to me.

The name China is derived from the qin dynasty (Pronounced approximately like chin) which was the last dynasty China had before they stopped having an emperor around 1900 ish

That's true. "Germanen" are the people of one specific tribe. There was no string sense of unity between these tribes. The first German "Reich" was at first called Regnum Teutonicum in the 11th century. And it was a rather heterogenous collection of kingdoms and counties. And even today a lot of Germans will refer to themselves firstly as their local "tribe" especially in the South

can someone explain this to me?

It's a girl, squatting.

fuck off

>She is very beautiful.
>Shame she's fallen for the attentionwhoring meme.

If she hadn't, you would never know she existed, and you wouldn't get to enjoy her beauty.

homo

Read the thread

"Japan" actually comes from the old Chinese name for Japan, which was Xipan. This is because China traded more with the West than Japan did.

Not sure how China got that name though.

girls are haram

What browser is that bruv?

She used to be chubby
instagram.com/p/BaSJZkBlGQc/

Like a big mistake.