Floor protectors for your setup, yay or nay?

Floor protectors for your setup, yay or nay?

I got my own apartment that just finished construction, so its all fresh and pristine. The floor is parquet and i would rather not have my office chair scrape and damage it over time.

I heard some people say that floor protectors can damage the floor in other ways. Such as discoloring the floor once you remove the protector after a long time (Like a bright shiny patch because the floor has never gotten dirt on it). Is this true?

What do Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dxracer-europe.com/accessories-chairs/dxracer/blade-wheels-blue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is nothing you can do. Surfaces are damaged with use. That goes for everything. Your knife will dull, your tires will wear off, your clothes will fade, etc.

Depends what kind of chair and floor you have, to be honest. Some of the cheap chairs will give you black marks all over the floor, but just like that some floors do that.
Some floors are shit and scar easily. Some don't at all.
Anyways it kind of looks more retarded like that I would say to be honest.
If you must, just get a small carpet.

What would you like?

Slight color change
Scraped surfaces

You could always change the plastic wheels to the inlines wheels that a lot of new gaming chairs use.
The wheels can be sold separately and I'd put those on my MARKUS IKEA chair if I wasn't already using a floor protector.

I just put down a small area rug where my desk is and put the floor protector on top of that.

Necessary for wood and rugs

You mean like these?

dxracer-europe.com/accessories-chairs/dxracer/blade-wheels-blue

What kind is good for shitty cheap beige carpet?

yeah.

>Not on USA site

I got one hoping it would be anti-static on my carpet but it ended up being quite the opposite. Immediately put it out for somebody else to take

Nevermind, I found some on amazon. Arigato anonsan

cover the whole floor with the protector

Thanks, ordered!

Just know if they fuck up my floor i will hunt you down and stare at you when you sleep.

Is that like regular hardwood? Years of living will eventually wear and tear the floor. In my entrance to my house with hardwood we put down rubber mats. Don't wear shoes inside desu.

>not just getting a small comfy rug

Rugs are annoying when it comes to chairs. He could get some rubber tiles.

Thanks, I always want someone to look over my body while I sleep~

I'm and I really appreciate the help.
These regular casters on this shitty beige carpet are driving me up the wall. I miss hardwood.

How so? You’re not rolling all over your room, are you?

Aren't standard wheels but mare of rubber better?

This too shall pass.

there is nothing you can do. surfaces get damaged over time. your knife will dull, your lightbulbs will burn out, your tires will wear off, your clothes will fade. nothing can outrun the darkness of entropy. everything dies.

I need one bc I can barely roll my chair on this ugly as rug

I get up and sit down a lot to get water. I'd probably roll around more if it was hardwood or tile.

>not using a rocking chair
Do you even Sup Forums?

Get a carpet you twat.

Hard floor- No wheels .