Sup faggots. Just got my hands on the apple iPhone 6

Sup faggots. Just got my hands on the apple iPhone 6.

How can android even compete with this piece of art

Give it back, Richard

Congrats OP. Now you can root bitches instead of phones.

Consider a change in diet, Tod

In its time, the iPhone 6 was a gorgeously designed phone. Nowadays its design has been copied by every Chinese OEM to the point where it had become bland. iPhone 6 came out in 2014, so its pretty outdated nowadays. Don't expect the newest update, the Spectre update, to do wonders to your phone you got there OP. That phone has become pretty obsolete by today's standards in terms of performance.

An OS doesn't compete with a piece of hardware.

couldn't hear ya over all the porking sounds ... pipe it down you lard

You've got big hands.

nice paperweight, Toby

thats the sound of you getting porked by your bf.

>not using a iPhone 7/7+ or a iPhone 8/8+ or iPhone X.

>no 3.5m jack
Comes with a free adapter, or you can use wireless headphones (bluetooth) like many people.

enjoy throttling to death after a year of use

>How can android even compete with this piece of art
By not being designed for retarded fanboys.

Stop replying to these threads you morons. Atleast sage it.

iPhones Are For Idiots.

Awww mommy and daddy didn't get you the iPhone X for Christmas?

>oh goyim use de wireless headphones
*hands profusely rubbing together*

>t. jealous poorfags

The real beauty of iOS is the development environment. I fucking love it, you have everything you would ever want, from the high level bollocks, right down to the Accelerate framework.
Everything you'd ever want, without having to bother with third party libraries. Decoding gifs? Present. Converting literally any audio format to a PCM byte stream? Present.
It's funny how android doesn't even have built in libraries for reading fucking GIFS. Sad.

go on a fucking diet
and give the phone back

Return it, Peter

That guy's hands actually look less fat than OP's, just imagine how fat he must actually be.