How likely is it for a pirated windows 10, from a trusted green skull uploader to have spyware etc...

How likely is it for a pirated windows 10, from a trusted green skull uploader to have spyware etc. installed or written in code? I know that Microsoft does this already but somehow it just feels different if its from a different party.

Bro it is free, wtf are you doing

This what the fuck are you doing OP, you can get the media creation tool off of microshafts website.

You either pay and get a Microsoft botnet or don't pay and get terrorist botnet. Or you install Linux and get FSF botnet.

Mine keeps telling me it's not activated, and put an annoying watermark in the bottom right corner.

>pirating "free" software

>Makes the OS available cleanly and publicly
>Idiots still grab the installers off pirate sites

Just leave.

Use KMSpico

I agree. Microsoft provides it on their site and has media creation software to turn you USB flash drive into a bootable install medium.

enterprise ltsb
enterprise ltsb

>Trusted
>Green
Green means VIP, moron. Purple/pink is trusted.

download from their site or check the md5 of what you downloaded

>no updates after a year
great

If you install it on a new computer, it'll eventually nag you to activate it and buy a key, and disable several features. There are hacks to disable the watermark, but those features won't unlock until you either buy a key or "activate" it with crack software.

Yes, that's how Windows works. You need to activate it, how you do so is up to you. What's your point?

Reminder that you can still activate Windows 10 with Windows 7 and 8 keys.

>he actually wants features breaking his system
it gets security updates that's all i ask of microshit

you mean after ten years :^)

microsoft has spyware from application layer all the way through kernel layer

so 100% likely

is it just a meme or is it that a lot of people on Sup Forums doesn't buy win10 or at least go with the cheaper OEM keys?

There's activators, students get keys for free, and literally anyone can get legit keys for literally 10 bucks anywhere if you really want to pay for it.

That's it's not actually free by "clean" means as you're suggesting, retard

Clean means it hasn't been modified from what the manufacturer intended to be shipped. Activation is intended to be part of Windows 10, the fact that you don't like it doesn't mean you get to change what words mean

Buy a Windows 7 key off eBay for a dollar.

No, running an unregistered copy now and not been prompted to register and have complete customization.

Wouldn't you rather have official NSA approved spyware, goyim?

OP here. Yeah im talking about ltsb my Sup Forumsuys. Just want to know the likelihood you guys Sup Forums made me fucking paranoid!

Just install GNU/Linux. There is no telling how deep the datalogging goes in a Windows system.

Can we ever be free from botnet? Is aplel not a meme anymore?

I need solidworks!! I dont want to bother with wine and all that.

use an activator

Put a firewall between your PC and your router and block all IPs except the ones you trust or that you use often, then check the logs to see all the connection attempts and see if there's any suspicious IP.

Oh ok. How do i check the logs? Do i do that where i make the firewall? Im assuming i use windows stock app?

you dont know what ltsb means do you

>Just install GNU/Linux
Don't do this OP unless you want half your shit to not work right and your shit to screen tear

you should have gotten a clean iso and then simply kms-activated it with microsoft toolkit

both are available at MDL

to everyone who says win10 is free - only the home and home premium ( aka nu-"Professional" ) are free.

i'm assuming you got gen2 ltsb? i think it's alright ive been running it for a year on mutliple systems and had no issues

Yeah Gen2!! Actually have it running on a PC. But want to install it on a latpop im using for school.

original from microsoft has spyware etc. installed or written in code

This

There's literally no point in pirating Windows any any more, you can download an image from microsoft.com and you can get legit serials from ebay for a few pounds/dollars/whatever

i think it's okay desu i'm not sure if you can trust tpb user ratings anymore if you goto the torrent and check the torrent and look at the comments find the same torrent on kickass and check the comments theyre exactly the same so idk whether public trackers are safe these days. I think it's an okay iso though ive been running it on my desktop and laptop and haven't seen anything wrong with it