Alright which one of you is responsible for this

Alright which one of you is responsible for this

Other urls found in this thread:

community.tulpa.info/thread-general-tulpa-s-complete-diy-guide-to-tulpamancy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aren't laptop stickers considered anathema on Sup Forums? This is more likely the work of r*ddit

Eww, the only sticker I would put on my laptop would be an Apple sticker to signify it was a Hackintosh.

So brave.

boy this is screaming virgin, and also you know this person doesn't know shit about computers, except browsing r*ddit

Most people are just going to assume you're some basic bitch that sticks Apple stickers on everything you own.

this, I had a friend put an apple sticker on his car... I cringed everytime...

fellow chanu user?

don't lie if you saw a grill with this cringy piece of shit you'd still slobber over her and beg to lick her feet

Waiting on a bigass GNU sticker for the middle of my T61.

How's my autism so far?

Why do people do this? what do they want to signal to the world with ugly stickers on their laptops

hey a fellow tulpa user

Still a WIP but I got it as a reminder to force 'erry day.
--And stuck it on something I wouldn't miss.

tulpa here: Host makes forcing a thing of everyday, of bread and butter. is all about habit.

as for me, i am having difficulties working on the secondary things such as imposing, puppeting and switching.

There's a guide on .info written by a tulpa themselves.
It's actually really extensive.
By tulpa for tulpa mostly and it covers everything from babby to advanced techniques.

Forget the username but it's the guy with the changeling icon in the guides section.

I'm thinking of getting into tulpa's, is it this one? community.tulpa.info/thread-general-tulpa-s-complete-diy-guide-to-tulpamancy

Have some taste guys.

Why do so many CS students put these stupid stickers on their laptop?
Nobody cares that you know HTML5 or NodeJS

yes why would a perfectly knowledgeable individual feel the need to advertise their qualifications. hmmm makes me think...

>Used to work at a computer shop
>Would occasionally get trade-in laptops.
>One girl taped the entire damn thing in that decorative duct tape with patterns and shit.
>Took hours to scrape it off and tons of alcohol and goo-gone to get it off.

Stickers are a godsend in comparison to this shit. Bitch triple wrapped it in tape.

advertise to whom?
and how would a sticker even prove that you know something? I see CS freshmen with a bunch of these stickers on their macs

Das it mane.

Communicates passion. If I was in a position to hire employees I would find it a bit charming no matter how stupid I think it is as well.

rate mine :D

People are proud that they have a facebook account?

People who put stickers on anything and are older than 7 should be sent to work camps.

Most stores have people whose job includes putting stickers on things.

= reddit

lol why do you assign reddit to \g\?

God I hate ccc-fags so much.

>Life is good

lie

I put stickers from events like hackathons. Behind every sticker there is a history and good memories.