pastebin.com/Bs5kyfLZ
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/NiCfGaW7
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/e3yMyn6F
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)
>Layout Editor
keyboard-layout-editor.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Ge7D0cS7
kbdfans.myshopify.com/
aliexpress.com/store/2386080
mykeyboard.eu/
cherrymx.de/low-profile-rgb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ep1Pe3m5_0Y&t=86s
pccasegear.com/products/40016/ducky-one-pbt-blue-led-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-red
aliexpress.com/store/product/Enjoypbt-keycap-mechanical-keyboard-keycaps-hot-117-keycaps-Japanese-keycaps-Dye-Subbed-Keycap/2230037_32832150766.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/Ge7D0cS7

any suggestions?

Most of my boards are from aliexpress but those are kits that I built.

Other boards I get from mechmarket on reddit because you can usually save a decent bit.

both site you mention are listed on it

Oh I just thought out of this list where do you buy from was the question. My bad

when can we have a /fa/ edition? :D

where is your cute benis?

so effay

why would you get a custom keycap like that? it looks leddit teir retarded.
this. i hope that person is a tranny since they use a shitty custom keycap and also have a cucked less than full size manlet keyboard

If had a gun I'd show you guys... my gun.

Only have a couple guns and bad lighting but here you go.

post your non manlet keyboard then faggot

kbdfans.myshopify.com/
similar but not identical to the kbdfans aliexpress store

also
aliexpress.com/store/2386080

also widebasket on ebay

mykeyboard.eu/

Are split keyboards a meme? I want to be comfy, and the thinking behind them seems sound

plain split keyboards are dumb as hell, normal keyboards have fine ergonomics if you type with proper form
things like ergodox and kinesis advantage pro are less retarded

What keycaps

JTK Purple on White

drunkenly spilled wine on my faggot silent corsair keyboard
what's a decent brown keys, preferably rgb, around 100 bucks to buy

Get the fucking rice off your keyboard and wash it under the tap

Yeah you just need to wash it and wait a couple of days for it to completely dry

im still drunk and hence paranoid but still
dont try to trick me ill keep my rice on it not putting that advanced hardware in water

my rosewill RK-9000BL seems to be acting up
I was playing bf4 earlier and it completely stopped responding, I was hearing a beeping, like the stickykeys beep, but I didn't see the pop up

Well if it was still registering the key presses I doubt it's a problem with the board.

Some key combination could have been pressed accidentally to make it do that.

That's my guess

I don't have any meme bindings, never had it happen before.

Can I scratch your head for you?

I'm mostly saying it's a problem with windows or some other software if every time you pressed a key it just made that alert sound instead.

That's not dandruff, it's the laminate peeling off

not trolling, you need to clean the wine off of it

just make sure it's not plugged in when you rinse it

Cheryr low profile 1.2mm travel maintaining the cross stem, the look great for sub 40% keyboards if you ask me
cherrymx.de/low-profile-rgb.html

What are tkl speedwitches

t. manlet with tiny shoulders

Well tkl is not part of it (Tenkeyless board) but speedswitches are switches with a higher actuation point. Usually around 1.1 millimeter - 1.4

I can't decide what to do here. Originally I was just going to purchase the sabre60 with mod-h and a ck61 with box white but there is so much other shit.
I could get enjotpbt for my noppoo choc mini or fc980pd.
I could get maxkey dolch for my masterkeys pbt s and eventually move it to a 60% thick click build that im planing.
I could get soldering tools and desolder the clears out of my leopold to turn them into ergoclears.
I could get a plum and then some 65g domes for it next week.
I could build a very cheap 60% with thick clicks then move it into a premium case down the road.
All of these options and I only have $116. Thank god I don't have a job I would do literally nothing but think about keyboards.

Hcman blue switches are 9/10, highly recommend.

I like your plans with doing a Thick click build (Can we please still call them Navy/Jade switches?) but probably because I just built one and think they're really good.

I would do 60% navy/jade build with metal case down the road. That's what I did for mine and it's easily the best board I own.

I think he stopped being drunk

Are they really though? What are we comparing them to?

Give Cherry blues a rating 1-10. I'd also ask to compare them to a click bar switch but it's probably not likely that you've tried them.

Where's your gun?

you're not supposed to have your arms/wrists straight fucking retard

pic rel is doing it wrong kys

lmao

In march I can do all of them. I'm going to do navy in wooden chassis with high frequency sound damping and SA keycaps, a kbd75 with holtites and some crazy expensive hybrid linear switch(for now) and then a topre.
This is just an unexpected $116 that is torementing me by burning a massive hole in my pocket. I was also checking out mice because I have two white keyboards and a beige keyboard but all three of my mice are black.
I'm starting to think maybe just getting some caps is the way to go. Maxkey dolch is finally in stock after months.

Yep I have navy switches in a KBD75 with sound dampening and it's really nice.

Are you gonna get BKE Redux domes for your topre? I have a 660C and a Realforce which is variable weight so I might replace them since I really dislike that about it. I also did the landing pad mod on my 660C and the board is extremely quiet. Worth the consideration if you ask me.

How do I use this layout editor? I mean, how do I upload a layout to my keyboard? I'd like to change the position of the Fn key.

Which one is most suitable for tada68?

its only a visual reference, you could program a json parser to qmk do

Well first we need know what board you have. You can't change the layout of every board unless it supports it through software or the memory is EEPROM

Compact, the tada is one unit longer than a typical 60% iirc so 60% sized wristrests work great.

Sidenote, I find that 60% wristrests work great for 75% boards too. At least with my Magicforce 87 and my kbdfans75

Do you think I should get them? I was leaning towards 55g topre realforce but I much prefer the fc980c and if I put bkes in it to make it better than 55g stock topre its best of both worlds.
When it comes down to it I might pass on the 60% and just do the kbd with holtites. This video is my motivation, I'm chasing an improvement on the sound of this guy's board youtube.com/watch?v=ep1Pe3m5_0Y&t=86s

Yeah that sounds even better than mine but mine is in a metal case on some cheap hollow desk.

His setup is probably sound dampening + cloth underneath + nice wooden case + nice desk.
That combination probably makes most sound nice.

I don't feel like spending the money on them but it does seem really nice. I think I'll just go for the heavy domes in my realforce. I have a 10th anniversary tkl version

I just pulled the trigger and got the heavy domes. I haven't used that board in a while but I really like it and you don't see many of them out there.

Realforce 10th Anniversary w/Hangul and Silencing. A board I'm happy to own for sure.

I'll post on here what I think of them when I get them.

I'm not comparing them to anything really, I'm just saying in general the hcman blues are nice to type on. Too bad they only make blues, though.

Here are some coolered keycaps from kbdfans, notice the bold and italic font? Are there any Oem profile keycaps out there to compliment these fonts?

I'm ready to get chinked at least one more time.

60% mx clear master race reporting in

Flipping any keys on bottom row makes the entire board look gay

yeah I agree honestly but it feels better

It is a Varmilo VB87M

Yeah I am pretty sure you can't change the layout of that board. There are dip switches on the back of some boards to change the layout slightly but I'm not sure if Varmilo boards even have that let alone one that changes the position of the function key

Oh, okay. Thanks anyway, I'll look more into boards that can be customized, it seems like a neat feature that I could take a lot of advantage off.

Yeah look into custom kits that support QMK. There is a ton of customization you can do to your layout with that.
Multiple layers, multi function keys, media control, etc.

It's hard to figure out at first, at least for me it was, but once you do it's really easy to repeat.

lol those keycaps look really shitty pick up some epbt and desolder the clears, swap springs to 62g, apply lube! then u a real nigga

ayo dis a real nigguh right here. He know what he talkin bout

Is there any reputable place to order Ducky keyboards from in Canada? NCIX has a Shine 6 I want but they filed for bankruptcy not long ago.

Thinking about getting this keyboard since my G910 is already acting up after a year of use. is this any good? i just want something durable and affordable

It's probably fine. I thought the HyperX headset had good durability for the price so I would think their quality is fine throughout other products. Never heard a bad thing about it.

If you can find it for cheap I would go for it.

How much thinner is the ducky one? I want a ducky because of how simple and relatively cheap they are but even on my black widow razer which has a big profile I sometimes hit the / instead of enter.

pccasegear.com/products/40016/ducky-one-pbt-blue-led-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-red

How would the board being thinner fix you hitting the wrong key? Just get a board with a big ass enter if it's that much of an issue.

thought the keys would also be thinner, but now that I type that I realise how stupid that sounds.

It's a shame that ducky doesn't have a big enter because it was perfect.

thinking of getting one of these as a quieter option from my ducky zero with black switches
any better options?

Yearly reminder that all MX tactiles are garbage

>Implying only the tactiles are bad

Here's that set
aliexpress.com/store/product/Enjoypbt-keycap-mechanical-keyboard-keycaps-hot-117-keycaps-Japanese-keycaps-Dye-Subbed-Keycap/2230037_32832150766.html

Frankly? Buy and try and sell.
Most things I can sell at 15-20% loss (after a month or so of usage) which seems fair to me.
Also, get a job. A man not having money for his side hobby is pretty sad man.

I use KeyTweak.

IT CAME guys! my black Unicomp Classic with LED overlay and a red Panic Esc keycap arrived. i'm so happy right now (´・ω・`)

Didn't really look what that does but I'm guessing it's software that changes which keys do what. This probably wouldn't work with what he wants to do since pressing Fn doesn't actually send anything until another key is pressed with it.

STOP BUYING MEMBRANES

looks great user i like that texture

hey im lookin for a keyboard under $150 aud, preferrably something quiet. i dont give a shit about rgb but a backlight could be nice

That's buckling spring, homie.

not him but buckling spring is a membrane mechanism

Model M buckling springs use a membrane

>grab generic HP chiclet keyboard at work
>missing keystrokes constantly
>turns out pressing down literally anywhere but the direct center of each key causes it to arrest

Please never leave me again, /mkg/.