Someone explain to me what the fuck Russians and Italians have in common to be in the very top of hacking skill...

Someone explain to me what the fuck Russians and Italians have in common to be in the very top of hacking skill competitions, lists, and cases, because it fucking confounds me. I understand China, but these two i don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6tuepmUmJg
cnn.com/2017/12/30/politics/george-papadopoulos-russia-investigation-white-house-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia is full of hackers. They hacked the US election.

Not sure about Italy though. Makes me question their data.

russians have commercial incentives to do it and the nation is corrupt enough that you can get away with black hat hacking on the long term

>They hacked the US election.

Citation needed.

How the fuck did they hack the electronic voting machines? I can't find a single article on this.

They just did, okay. If you disagree you're a racist.

Fuck i'm a racist then.
Time to act like a proper racist and spend a decade studying political science, military economics, military science, and STEM for military application, to go on a racism-fueled crusade like my ancestors utilizing all possible knowledge and lessons of predecessors.

We could really use some guys like you over on Sup Forums. Too much internet racism, not enough people actually helping to stop (((them))).

>Italians
wut?
Russkies and Pollacks - yeah, but italians?

>russia is full of hackers
russia is full of russian vpn tunnel endpoints that don't give a fuck what comes spraying out of their networks

If anyone "hacked" the election it's the people of the USA, enjoy the soft coup we just had and stop acting like a little bitch.

>inb4 Barneyfag

youtube.com/watch?v=g6tuepmUmJg

Just saying.

that explains so much thing about italians on the internet

Russians place IT in their school ciriculum from a very early age, and go through many advanced topics (compared to what the west does in computer class, at least). Russian school kids are expected to read, write, and program. It's not seen as special; it's just what it is. You learn to do it because school requires you to do it.

>They hacked the US election
Spending 100k on legal Facebook ads == hacked the election? You do know Hillary spent about a billion on Facebook ads, right?

BUT IT WAS HER TURN!

>what the fuck Russians and Italians have in common
I don't think they have anything in common.

I think Russia's hackers come from a long history of broad education and high regard for mathematics, while Italians just have a lot of time on their hands due to unemployment and living at home.

For prison.

Read the AMIGA screen, and guess what the they were hacking:

Lockheed Corp.
Martin Marietta Corp.
Jane's Defence & Aerospace News/analysis
Defense Advanced Researches Projects Agency
Grumman Corp.
Mitsubishi Inc.
General Dynamics Corp.
McDonnell Douglas Corp.

Warsaw Threat???
Strategic Arms Limitation Talks
Strategic Defense Initiative
Status of major defense projects
US Navy
US Army
US Airforce
USSR Offensive Strategic Weapons

Advanced Antitank Weapon System-Medium (AAWS-M)
Advanced Cruise Missile (ACM)
Advanced Tactical Aircraft (A-12)
Advanced Tactical Fighter (ATF)
Advanced Technology Bomber (B-2)
Heavy Force Modernization
Hellfire upgrade (AGM-114A)
Light Helicopter Experimental (LHX)
????
National Aerospace Plane (X-30)
Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft (V-22)
Rail Garrison (MX)
Small ICBM (MIDGETMAN)
Strategic Defense Initiative (SDE)
Seawolf (SSN-21)
Trident 2 missile (D-5)

etc

Remember, this stuff was recorder in 1991.

Listen and believe...listen and believe...

>Russians hacked the US election
No part of this can be true or even explained. Did they hack air walled tabulators? Did they electronically stop Hillary from campaigning in traditionally Democratic states? Did they fool all those confident pollsters?

Italians: not even once

They study a lot of math, no matter what field you choose. Favoritism is thing there, making outstanding students' life easier. Also, I think russian professors have more personality than others for some reason. That is, they're unique and memorable.

>tfw Czech and Italian

I'm also an embedded systems architect/ lead programmer, and security expert so go figure

you gotta learn math and C

>russia hacked the election
according to an (supposedly) official document that was leaked to buzzfeed and was full of mistakes.

Stephen Colbert and John Oliver said so!

stop being a stupid shit, the Australians tipped off the FBI before the document.
cnn.com/2017/12/30/politics/george-papadopoulos-russia-investigation-white-house-donald-trump/index.html

italians = highest iq in europe
russians = wild wild west digital scene

Lots of free time and nothing to do

>Russia: Too cold outside so you sit home drinking while on the computer
>Italy: Too hot outside so you sit in an air-conditioned home and eat pizza while on the computer
>China: You can choose: either you work 16 hour shifts with your hands or brains

In 56%land all of the smartest kids go into finance because it pays so well. The dumber ones do compsci/EE etc

>That is, they're unique and memorable.
People tend to show more of their character and go over the top when they're drunk.

>soft coup
Kek. That's the best description for elections I've heard in a while.

Not all schools, at least not 5+ years ago. My 'IT' classes were about typing shit in ms word/excel/pp and drawing in paint. But yeah, there are some good schools that really teach you things

it's happening

apparently somebody thought it was a good idea to hook up all the voting machines to the world wide web or apparently each voting machine stores the data on a server close to where they set up the booths and somebody thought it was a good idea to hook that up to the world wide web or they come hacked from manufacture like the majority of electronics on the market or its bullshit

this. italians are big on design theory and waving their arms around, but the last time i saw a good program written by an italian was the Amiga image viewer, Mostra. and that was like thirty years ago.

it's the sort of thing you have to want to get into. my school had some computers, but it was me and the kids who would come in on the weekends to type programs in from magazines and code our own games because this was before the era of commercial gaming.. we were the ones the school administration worried about.

Italy has pretty ridiculous schooling

>guess what the they were hacking
I honestly don't know. Can someone help a brainlet like me? Seems like they used an exploit with a credit card to get to a page of only information? It didn't seem very detailed anyways. I'm off to google.

>Russia is full of hackers.
Where do I sign up?

He says what he hacks at :30 but I can't understand the Italian
>una banca d'______ ... guarda militare?

'talians just have nothing better to do.

Either they fuck their own moms or hack shit there's nothing else to do there.

t. italian who fucked his mom and entered local police stations database to clean aunts speeding ticket records.

kek

>poland
>most trustworthy: germany
>least trustworthy: germany

ita
una banca dati che contiene dei dati che riguardano il militare

eng
a database that contains data concerning the military

>Greece
>Most Hardworking: Greece
>Most Trustworthy: Greece

Дa этo ж пpocтo пoтoмy чтo вы тyпыe лeнивыe oбeзьяны c нecкoнчaeмым иcтoчникoм гoвнoмycopa и диcтpaкциями кoтopым вac зoмбит мeдия, ничeгo бoльшe

Greekfag here when it comes to fixing anything in our country we become lazy AF.
However when it comes to work hours most i people i know and have a job work overtime.

Is this real or just a funny skit?

>this is unironically what phone posters believe
kys yourself to peaces you dumb cunt

>most i people i know and have a job work overtime.
Well yeah otherwise you wouldn't even be able to afford any fucking food with those shitty wages.

>italians = highest iq in europe
nope

>italians = highest iq in europe
holy shit what the fuck am I reading

OH SHIT THEY FOUND US QUICK HIROSHIMA SHUT DOWN THE SERVER

>kill yourself yourself
>peaces
Dumb browser poster

>thinks all russians are math prodigies
>probably doesn't know a single italian mathematician
wew lad

>falling for obvious b8
lurk moar

>using stale memes
An hero fag

try to be more subtle

american colleges are where russian teachers teach asian students

What.

get necked nazi

Hahaha, no.
Russians have a very strong focus on maths since Soviet times, and regular Olympiads and stuff. Same for Chess.
That has translated well into programming. A Russian friend of mine who's in school right now said that they teach them old languages like COBOL and stuff.

Im surprised no one is agreeing with you. I have little faith in their board

we love them and we hate them at the same time
it's weird