Political correctness hits google photos on new levels

Searched google photos for "hot" in my photo collection, found results, tried to do the same with ugly but found no result, searched again with beautiful found results.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=european people art
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

check it out

you recently noticed this shit? google has literal furry gay parties, don't use google anymore

further evidence

they also removed gorilla because of black people

>google

>tried to do the same with ugly but found no result
It's because they didn't have any pictures of you.

>37°C
>hot

Delete these atrocious uncompressed files right now.

Tired of shit like this getting posted.
Here's a question: Why would a page featuring a white couple explicitly mention the couple's skin color?
In contrast there is stuff like Black History Month which is self-explanatory.

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=european people art

What could it mean?

wtf I love google now

It's location based. Niggers are constantly googling for BLACK american inventors and BLACK europeans. If you search the same things in europe you get actual results.

>beautiful
>no blacks or fatties

Google has got some splaining to do.

okay, try “American inventor”
what’s your excuse for that one?

And this is how google ends up like aol.

because normal people are not racist and usually mean "african american inventor" when they type "american inventor"

>when people type "american inventors", they really mean "african american inventors"

>googling "american inventors" and actually wanting to see inventors from the US regardless of race is racist

Same results on co.uk bud, you're running out of defenses here

It used to be different. A while back if you searched “Americans Inventors” on the Mexican version, you’d get less obviously biased results.

Google is too big to fail.

>just pretending guise!!!

no nigs so i guess it's a fair trade off

I’m not really sure what’s going on here desu

I want phoneposters to leave.

I can no longer see the Mexican version’s image list, I have to turn it switch to English which gives me the typical black list. I think Google is blocking American IP’s from seeing the Mexican version.

HAHA

So funny.
Would read again XD.

Tell me something. Do you think your post was wort the effort? Do you think you are funny?

Not even OP, I wast just lurking but your post triggered me.
Are you like that in real life?

You better answer cocksucker.

>I don't use software because some people who write for it have a fetish for carpets
Grow up

>brave browser
why do you hate freedom user?

moot wtf are you doing at google, lil shitcunt?

moot is the og cuck