Google "Microsoft Home use Program"

>Google "Microsoft Home use Program"
>Click on microsoft's site
>Type in your Work email address
>You can now buy Office 2016 Pro for just $10

Holy Shit! I usually stay clear from these "buy W10/office for $5 scams" but this is actually legit

I knew they did discounts for students, but not this. feels good to not be a neet

>not using libreoffice
>not pirating
>paying microshit

Currently installing, but if there is a way to only install Excel (the only thing of value to me) and remove everything else i'd be even better

>tfw at super small company and have no work email address
>company owner actually pirates office
>just biding my time waiting for him to get caught and audited

Fuck.

who actually uses Windows, tho. Am I right Sup Forumsentoomen?!

Libreoffice is trash, I used to be neet and shilled for that shit but lets be real even Google Docs/Spreadsheet was better.

I then pirated Office 2010, it was great until Power Query came along, its ridiculously useful and powerful, but its not possible to find a good pirated version of office 2013/16 with Power Query that just works, so gave up

$10 is literally nothing for a $300 Office suite, I wish I'd known about it sooner

Unlucky dude, out of curiosity, is it a big or small company where you work at? mine is a fairly large billion dollar industrial manufacturing company, so I'm not too surprised they'd give this offer

free

Fuck YEAH!

I also got a raise this month, it's been a pretty cool year so far

I'm still using the Office 2013 I bought years ago through this method.
Sadly, it's asking for a code I don't have this time.

What do you mean? the product key?

No, it's the organization code, same as . So I can't buy the 2016 edition through this program.

>pirated version
>not installing the full ISO and using KMS activation with MDL toolkit

Maybe ask your company if they updated their code? its weird because I just put my work email and that was enough.

did your company upgrade to 2016?

fug

Based OP

>MUH FOSS

there's so many worse things about digital stores that doesn't even cover, like having your account banned and all your purchases revoked, not being able to transfer purchases or access them again once the store servers are shut down in 10 years, being a literal nightmare for game preservation autists, etc.

>not pirating office
i get office free from my uni and still pirate it downloading an iso and installing it is just more convenient

>student

Of course you'd only use the basic tools that you can't get on pirated versions

I think my uni just pays for it desu oretty sure it's the full version

its 365, it'll be free until you graduate, then pay up or use basic pirated version (which is fine either way for basic tasks)

>subscription

Mine too but it wont run in my gnu+linux distro so I dont even use it.

hai i dont use it anyway desu i just torrent whatevers on pirate bay whenever i do a fresh iwndows isntall on a device

part of the universities subscription desu i dont have to pay

desu isn't libre office decent? only reason i still use windows is photoshop and manga studio

>not just signing up for easy online classes at an accredited university with $10/credit hour rates

LibreOffice Spreadsheets in not comparable to Excel in any way if you're doing heavy work involving large data, for basic shit even Google drive is better

>i dont have to pay
|
|>
|
|

Libreoffice is fine but MO is superior.
I dont want to install windows and LO works for me anyway.

Those are the wads whomstd've took me a 36,000£ loan

When you're a student you instantly become a soyboy brainlet, glad I'm done with uni

hai same price as any uni in the uk though desu. Also our loan repayment system isn't super cucked they just take like 8% of your pay every year if you earn over 25k until you pay it off

>not using a student email to get unlimited copies of ms office for free

>Unlimited
>Expires when you graduate

>Paying $5
>Not getting it for free from work
>Not getting free servers, routers, switches, laptops, and workstations
You still haven't made it to the level where your work cares.

>his uni doesn't keep his email