Mouse general

Does an updated version of this exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7zEC8Ha02o
youtu.be/j3KNXotQ6GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw my g500 died a few months ago

I just want another one ;_;

It's just 300 bucks or something on amazon :^)

G400 was good when it was working. I had to send two back because the cable stopped working right.
To this day Logitech still skimps on QC.

I just looked, it's only $150.
I think I'm just going to order one, unless someone convinces me otherwise. I've held modern Logitech models in stores and wasn't impressed. Most other brands of nicer mouse aren't in stores and ordering one sight unseen seems risky.

>$150
Isn't that thrice the retail price or something? As far as modern offerings I see the G502 Proteus Spectrum around 40€ in Yuropoor all the time; I can understand that you like the model, but thrice the fucking price?

I held the g502 in a store, I wanted to like but I just couldn't. I spend an inordinate amount of time holding my mouse, and am willing to spend the money on something I use for hours most days. I'd be willing to look at other mice, but few places have models I can get my grubby mitts on.

>I held the g502 in a store, I wanted to like but I just couldn't
What was the issue with it? The gaymen design or the free scrolling? Because aside from that it hardly gets better than that.

Lmao, sensei with its shit sensor near godtier? EC-1 all the way at the bottom? Fuck off with his shit image

I didn't like the thumb position and I feel like it wants you to use claw style to hold it. I'm foolishly tall and have large hands, the g500 filled my palm. The freescrolling is fine.

Roccat tends to make big gaming mouses in general if you can try them. I understand your dilemma, but paying thrice the price for an old mouse is the equivalent of sucking off a ticket scalper: don't do it.

Try watching this for options.
>youtube.com/watch?v=j7zEC8Ha02o

Any decent mouse for claw user? I had sensei,g700 and deathadder and it's too big for my hands, deathadder feels good because of the grip pads but I think I need a smaller, "clicky" mouse.

Check out Zowie FK2 or Logitech G900. I’ve used both as claw, really good, and they both have perfect sensors

ascended tier

I'm really loving my White G102. Its basically a $20 G Pro with a better cable. High DPI is just a meme, but the G102 goes up to 8000 with the Firmware Update.

The white version kinda feels like an eggshell and if it gets dirty you can just wipe it down because it doesn't have that meme rubber finish.

why not just put new guts in the old shell?

This really. I don't see the point of these gaymer mice. Mine works for Civ V fine.

They're useless to you because you play Civ V. At worst you'd consider a MMO type mouse with millions of buttons for shortcuts, but whatever cheap mouse that tracks decently enough works well enough for your purpose.

it's old as shit, and also a troll image

I bought a Zowie mouse and now I'm never going back. I've tried the EC1-A, EC2 evo, and AM so far. I love them all (and sweet baby jesus that scroll wheel feel), but if you've got big hands I recommend staying away from the AM or FK.

M950 is still holding up strong after several years. Best hundred bucks I spent in a long time. Battery still holds a decent charge, and it's a standard Ni-Mh AA cell that you can replace.

I'm a little salty about the blatent absence of the G600.

This. I had the black version tho. And it's good af.

youtu.be/j3KNXotQ6GI

tldr: Preferred shape matters more since pretty much every decent mouse has a perfect sensor.

I'm owning a Razer Mamba since 2009, worked pretty good so far and I love the option to go from wired to wireless as needed. Now what's a worthy successor to my baby?

Got one a week ago, it's so comfy.
Check out the Logi g403 wireless if you want more of the same

I got MX518 for nearly eight years. It got fucked when I was moving, still sometimes annoyed by it. Such a good rat.

Mine still works great, got it back in 2010.

So what's the best wireless mouse?

I've been using a Windows Arc Mouse for like 7 years and still haven't found a good wireless replacement.

I just picked up a 5 pack box of NIB Microsoft Wheel Mouse Opticals!

That's me set for another 50 years.

G903/G900.
It uses the new lightspeed tech and really is the best wireless mouse in the market.

>using mouse
YOU ALL ARE PLEBS

Quick! you have 20 seconds to reply to this post with the cheapest wireless mouse that is also decent for everyday shitposting and coding (no gaming), or your mother will die in her sleep.

I had that mouse around 10 years ago. It was great.

The sharp edges on the scroll are awful
Otherwise the mouse is pretty good

G603

the rat is not bad at all and people only shit on it cause it looks silly

G500 is shit tier. Sensor has acceleration.

Got a G203 recently, not bad at all, i like it

Nixeus revel is good tier. I wish there was a black non rubberized version.

tfw g400s masterrace

Don't buy the G403/603/703 now.
There is a few recent batches that come with a faulty mouse scroll wheels. So much so that they had to release a firmware fix solely for this (which didn't fix it) and they are straight up telling people to RMA it.

I had to RMA my G403 2 times already. I am hoping the 3rd one is the lucky one. I am never buying logitech again.

3 or 4 years rocking the same cooler master havoc.
it feels perfect in my hands, the rubberized material is comfy, and the hard glossy plastic gives a nice extra grip for the little finger.
perfect amount of buttons.
build quality is outstanding, since it hasn't started to show its age yet.

cons: rubberized surface will always look gross because of your sweaty hands -- idgaf, though

thinking of getting an extra one before it goes eol

can't remember if I got it january 2014 or 2015.
either way, still beats any mice I've ever had.

Yel best mouse ever for online fps and pro gaming fps

I bought the new intellimouse a couple months ago, absolutely loving it. I generally like simple mice, my last one was some steel series model with no extra buttons or lights, but it was ambi and giving me hell with misclicks for years. Whereas this intellimouse has the best feel for my hand

Are Zowie mice a meme? I really want to get one.

Some models are good. Some aren't.

Is the EC2-B good?

my mouse is a part of stupid tier.

My G400 has worked for so long the slippery skates or whatever at the bottom have started to deteriorate sooner than the mouse itself

Whats a good mouse to complement a IBM Model M keyboard?

Just use the clit on your thinkpad.

>mfw found a XAI for cheap at a local shop

>Anything Razer not in the stupid tier
This chart is stupid to begin with.

would have bought this but it wasn't available back then. Have a G Pro and it is the best mouse I've ever had. Even with my big hands.
Now pay me logitech.

Exactly what I need for a family member. Thanks

*Blocks your path*

G203 belongs in God-tier

Just buy a Zowie and you'll be fine

Here, something actually accurate for a change.

ive had two of these shits and both broke within the same year i got them

g303 is basically above every single one mentioned

Whatever and said

Rate my mouse

This, but unfortunately mine broke.
greasy, disgusting riced car/10

>Yfw your original deathadder still works and your Intellimouse died yesterday
Sad fucking state of affairs

UNDERRATED POST OF THE CENTURY

But it has a dragon on it

Why no MX Master 2?

came to post this, still hurting feelings in CS with mine

More cum than mouse

We sure don't have a very broad variety of mice brands. The ones without a ridiculous design all seem to have obnoxious branding instead.

add in the venator to god tier
because it really is god tier for cheap price.

oh also, two side buttons
i use one for PTT, it works really well, feels extremely comfortable for my palm

also it doesn't get that issue where you lose tracking if you move the mouse too fast

pasha biceps was playing on kinzu.

We use these at work. Not a fan.

What are some good roller ball mouses lads? I'm a competitive gamer by the way.

>using anything other than an amazon basics mouse

It's not that deep. You'll be fine unless you buy one for 6 dollars from Walmart.

Why is the cyborg stupid?

who /Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse V 2.0 / here?

got a deathadder for my birthday last march. now lmb double clicks like 60% of the time. kick rocks razer.

had a corsair m90 and my hand palm grips on it perfectly, anyone have any suggestions for a newer mouse w/ an optical sensor that has a similar grip/weight to the m90?

G603