It's happening. The age of the thinshit is finally coming to an end. The iphone SE 2 is in the works at apple

It's happening. The age of the thinshit is finally coming to an end. The iphone SE 2 is in the works at apple.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAUETxVLojA

All hail the age of lump

Apple doesn't want you to post links to that.
Apple really does want to keep this a secret.
Steve Jobs would never have let this happen.

Until there's an announcement, this is basically just some guy making shit up.

what is this bullshit? 3D renders and no real information? go away.

I've had enough of devices,I want cerebral implants.

>bends
>throttles
>explodes
#JustAppleThings

>t. iPajeet

Nice argument iPajeet

Why is the background an Indian flag?

>he doesnt know

fuck you

>being this retarded

this isn't an argument anymore. everything is made in india. the only difference is iphone is a luxury item made for westerners while android is an OS made for developing countries AKA the third world.

>android is an OS made for developing countries AKA the third world.
You're thinking about Firefox OS. Android is actually the OS that runs circles around iOS in every aspect. In fact Android phones are known to have features that only come to iPhones after several years, that's how advanced they are. You can actually learn all this yourself from the internet if you own a device that doesn't have a forced data cap that's always full. Might have to use a laptop.

Apple is a third world poverty brand.

itt poordroids/pajeets shitting up yet another thread
a se2 with no borders would be a dream come true

It's literally the perfect form factor and screensize if bezelless. I am currently using an SE and it's by far the best phone I've ever had. I had an LGG4 before until it bootlooped.

I am tired of big fucking phones, I want something somewhat thick, with great battery that just werks :)

For my PC I prefer linux as I'm okay with tinkering on it and it still runs most of my favorite steam games. I also prefer how customizable it is on a PC. On a phone I want something that isn't that customizable, but is rock solid and works.

That said, I greatly regret updating the SE to IOS11.

iFags are also Sup Forumsfags kek

Fun, you can use the same map for the most cucked countries.

Yup, couples go straight to nigeria to get their wives fucked. Thats why there's so many androids there.

I will never need to buy Android again as long as this phone exists.

Someone make this a flat dark charcoal or flat black instead of laqiesha sheeboon gold and we have a deal

>still has the notch

for christ sake when will they learn?

> Countries with most debt
> iToddlers bad with money

>iphone is a luxury item
whatever you say deshawn

>iOS
>UK
No?

Same with the US.

>The age of the thinshit is finally coming to an end
>posts iShit with pathetic 1000mah mAhlet battery and 30 minutes battery life.

>luxury ite,
everyone has an iphone x, even the mexican gardener, the construction worker, the house maid, the equadorian guy fixing my house right now...