Could this possibly be the female moot Sup Forums? Could she save from hiroshimoot and his botnets?

Could this possibly be the female moot Sup Forums? Could she save from hiroshimoot and his botnets?

Also, Girls Who Code thread.

>female moot
mott was already an emotional, spineless, faggot completely incapable of making up his mind on his own.

she wants to make omegle

>wants to make an anonymous discussion forum
>joined girls who code
Whatever she makes, if she can make anything with a bunch of feminists hounding her about every little thing, is NOT going to be an anonymous service.

>embarrassed about menstruation

yet another reason why female+penis is superior

>an html tag

Well, a lot of people can probably type while thinking about something else.
So she's not wrong.

Why are women coders always webshits?

>women in tech finally advanced to monkey status

>first google result is a linkedin profile
>or a personal website made with squarespace/wordpress

>brows are on point
This is the most stupid shit in recent times.
Just leave your eyebrows alone!

women are good at visual design and webdev is the drag and drop of programming

>want to make something programming
>there's huge support networks, scholarships, internships, job offers etc.
>just for having a vagina

>I worked with a developer

>i am a girl
>coding is the language of the future

off to a bad start

btw im a gril

>I also believe coding is the language of the future
Have all these grills whomst'll code people not noticed the last 200 years of computing progress?

This one is just about rock climbing lmao

>inb4 jealous assed angry retards who frequent pol start hurr durring about females

I'd play this game.

>anonymous discussion forum
See: crystal.cafe

Someone should honestly tell her about some of the open source shit out there that all ready exists. We don't need another "anonymous communications app". and we certainly dont' need a faux anonymous shitshow.

Hell, some of the imageboards are FOSS i'm pretty sure; she could make one if she wanted to try deploying something for webdev experience.

If she wants something like a messenger style app Signal already exists, or if she wants something more comprehensive look at Matrix and the Riot client (which is pretty damn awesome by the way). She can see about contributing there.

More on the social network side, there's diaspora, buddycloud, mastadon, GNUsocial and a fuckload of others.

Lots of places to contribute and learn something, and way more beneficial than creating some halfass GRRLTALKIN app

>From Boulder Colorado
>Just talks about boulders

not true, i knew a paki girl who did database shit, and a cousin, a biologist who now works for google on some datamining thing

Way too late, user.