I know it's been meme'd to death already but literally what the fuck did this little faggot hipster toddler mean by...

I know it's been meme'd to death already but literally what the fuck did this little faggot hipster toddler mean by this?

Ask Apple, the kid didn't make the ads.

calm down user

Who the fuck lets their kid roam around a city by themselves in the first place?

PC = windows computer
Computer = evil windows shit PC

The iPad is different guys! Disregard anything Von Neumann said, and burn all dictionaries with the word "computer"!

Can you stop advertising for Apple please.
Thank you.

Parents who gave up and just hope the child gets molested and forgotten.

Excuse me? Im just talking like a typical Sup Forums user and you tell me to calm down? Did you just come here from Reddit literally 5 seconds ago? Fuck off. This blatant snubbing of the entire PC industry in a attempt to trick people into actually believing tablets are the future of computing is not only stupid, but condescending and out right wrong. Fuck apple.

because ugly non binary kids are practically safe from pedos

>blatantly criticizing apple in the OP
>thinks im shilling for them

Do you even know what words mean? Or are you somehow so paranoid about shills that you think I'm trying to pull some reverse psychology bullshit to trick you into buying apple,?

this is why i told you to calm down

Repeat after me:
Whoo
saaah

This.

>typical Sup Forums user
>people are being faggots so i must be one.
no

are west european countries THAT unsafe?

You fucking idiot

Old people grew up around computers. This generation is growing up around smartphones and tablets. Or in this case, ipads. This ad is just trying to say that you don’t need a laptop for everyday shit.

>but muh torrenting/programming/whatever

This ad is aimed at normies that browse facebook and other bullshit. So if you want to do more technical shit, then fucking duh, dont get an ipad.

Normies torrent and do whatever too though.

NOT A FUCKING ARGUEMENT

>Our customers are literally technology illiterate toddlers, or as we've recently taken to calling them, iToddlers.