>2018
>trusting google

looks like another nigerian scam

There is no such thing as "Google Legal Investigations Support". If Google was to contact you anything law-related, it would be signed by "Google Legal Department".

Why in the fuck would they call it "support" if they are "not in a position to provide you with legal advice"? Are you stupid? This is a phishing scam.

how did the phisher get an "@google" email address?

They didn't, they out in in the message retard

The same way fake Paypal scammers get @Paypal.com email addresses.

Email spoofing is a thing. Nobody checks that shit. Your inbox could be nothing but lies.

babby first phishing scam

a simple
[email protected]

would have work, knowing that people like you never bother to check.

Whoa, they comply with law enforcement?

Is this board tech illiterate or is it just bait?

Both.

you do know it's fake, right user?

the l is possibly actually an uppercase i? Just guessing

you are stuck in the 90s

>pigs are sniffing, you're on your own kid, also I snitched everything, good luck though

Normally making fun of newfriends is not my thing but you are on Sup Forums - Technology and you're >ing that you have no idea about email spoofing

it's a subpoena you dumbfuck

if you hosted anywhere else you would get a similar letter

if you hosted your own server then it would go directly to you and your legal obligations to either object to the subpoena or hand over relevant material would STILL be the same.

What are these notices about?

quit breaking the law, asshole

Hes mad cause hes posted all his CP on Google Drive and is now surprised he got caught. Hope someone makes him their kiddy in jail.

ctrl-u in thunderbird.

Oh wow, that's why I never save shit like "torrent [name of latest movie] tomorrow at 9am." On Google Keep. CP is real bad shit tho fuck

>get "Paypal" emails almost daily
>know for a fact thousands of people fall for this shit daily
sad

>Hes mad cause hes posted all his CP on Google Drive and is now surprised he got caught. Hope someone makes him their kiddy in jail.

I wonder what CP exists on the computers of Google's top officers.

This. Look at the source code of the email and post it.

Ask podesta

>sending legal documents via e-mail
that's not how this works OP

in France it has legal value tho

france is fag tier legal system

sometimes the mails are real even though they look like scam mails because their list spammer uses a different domain.

says John McBiggestCarceralPopWithAPowergap

When's the last time you set up a new email server? Mail server domain not matching the sender domain name with a DKIM match will get you dropped in every automated spam bucket from here to Botswana.

...unless it's a real domain using punycode to imitate google.