Does Sup Forums like my thinkpad? What patrician Linux Distro shoudl I put in it? Currently running mint linux

Does Sup Forums like my thinkpad? What patrician Linux Distro shoudl I put in it? Currently running mint linux.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

It's a trap, you're not fooling anyone, faggot.

Install Source Mage

>sticker on camera
well, at least it's not 3 vertical green lines

You look pretty good in those panties, OP.
Do you shave or wax?

Post a bulge shot you slut (male)!

that's a pretty hot gf (bf)

X220 is GOAT, I have it myself.
And the answer is openSUSE Tumbleweed.

fuck off cissy
this thread is for girls (male) only

all of those are the thinkpad owners, and they're all guys. I've checked

It doesn't use Ubuntu repository huh

Nah it's a female. Will post some more pictures later.

Non fat gf's, must be the normies

How much did you pay her?

Catch AIDS.

That bottom pic.

just switch to debian or fedora, whichever package manager you like best.

if you wanna learn more in depth how the OS works and you don't mind breaking shit everytime as well as having your mental sanity intact, you can go for then switch to gentoo. All this in the space of a year, at least. At that point you should have learned enough to pick whichever distro you like and make it your own.

Nice ass and nice laptop, btw.

>go for arch then switch to gentoo*

even my keyboard refuses to type arch, lmao.

aye, its ainsley here. Mind if i clap dem cheeks gurls?