Sup, guys. There is a girl at the work with whom we have many common: she likes free software too...

Sup, guys. There is a girl at the work with whom we have many common: she likes free software too, she doesn't use gapps on her phone, she doesn't even use proprietary makeup and make her own from natural ingredients. She asked me to have sex with her, but I am 31 years old virgin with 5 inches penis so despite desire her, I am very scared! What do?

Have sex with her. You don't de-virginate yourself by feeding your insecurities.

You'll both have a penis in common.
Because that's a guy.

Should I tell her I am a virgin?

>What do
maybe kys?

Install Gentoo.

Why? Whats the point in that, because trust me, she will know

NO
Unless you still want to be one. You're already a wizard, there's nothing to lose

Also, after sex, you faggots better install Source Mage

Just bee yourself

This is most beautiful thing you can do.

No it's not, unless you want him to be a 31 year old virgin with a 5 inch dick. No, be greater than yourself

Should I get naked before sex or I might just lower my pants a little because my belly has some fat and I don't want her to see that...

this is a bad larp op haha

She won't see it she's blindfolded in your rape dungeon.

believe it or not OP most girls dont give a fuck about the size of your benis

> she doesn't even use proprietary makeup
>makeup
she a fraud op, save your wizard lvl

>my belly has some fat and I don't want her to see that...
>implying that won't be a turn on

Just shut the fuck up and have fun. 5 inch is fine and your virginity is irrelevant except for being all the more reason you need to just shut the fuck up and go with it.

Also sage because I don't think this is tech related enough. Take it to /adv/.

up to you man don't do anything you don't wanna do, and don't get any 'virus' hehehehe

Reminder that sex is not FOSS

And advice from Sup Forums chad:
Don't rush to finish, take your time, stop if you feel that you gonna end soon. Use your fingers.
It's not size what matters but technique

Give her back Rajeesh

>girl