What's the eta on uploading our brains to cute robot bodies so we can be cute?

what's the eta on uploading our brains to cute robot bodies so we can be cute?

>becoming physically part of the botnet
No thanks

I think you'll die soon after more public trials have started.
Assuming we turn this technological development regression we've been in since the space race.
It's not that far off for people to fool themselves that they understand consciousness.

user you have a problem and we're worried about you

Enjoy only thinking about things you are permitted to think about

Never. You are not the data stored in your body. You are your body. Your data in a robot body is not you, it's data in a robot body. When you realize this, you'll also realize that "uploading our brains" is pointless. It won't make you live forever. It's just an expression of your haughtiness, like a pharaoh's pyramid. Impressive, yet completely unnecessary.

I'm thorn between being uploaded into a cute loli futa or a thicc gyaru slut.

Why not not hook yourself into a network? only install patches of your own volition. problem solved

so when will we invent cyborg vessels for our brains? I'm ok with psychologically changing over time based on my physicality, that is life

But the robot bodies are goverment backdoored

We won't. Like every other organ, brain ages and dies. Why would you put it in a cyborg vessel? It will die anyway. And if you can solve ageing you don't need a cyborg vessel anyway.

>Not wanting all cia niggers to go right inside of your backdoor.
I bet you like girls too, fag.

>not buying a completely free but kinda shoddy and clumsy robot body.
>the inferior polish will be perceived as moe
>you can see all parts of your system and edit as you want
>can completely remove all long range networking options so it doesn't even matter if there's a backdoor

If it were to happen, it'd be copy-paste not cut-paste so you'd never actually enjoy being in a robot. You're stuck in your weak-ass body for life.

Won't happen in your life time. You gonna DIE just like the rest of us.
Pro tip: THERE IS NO HAVEN

I feel like that would be the easiest part to mitigate out of all the challenges involved

THAT'S A DUDE

My friend, I think you need GOD in your life.

>You gonna DIE
this one I can't even take seriously, at least not if you mean from old age. There's NO FUCKING WAY that young people today will ever have to worry about old age

never ever

?
Just kill yourself after the process is done? Something like that?

It doesn't work like that. Your current "implementation" is stuck in that organic shitshow you call a brain. Anything you upload to a mechanical implementation, will be a different implementation.

>THERE IS NO HAVEN
there is

Only having to think about sucking huge slimy voluptuous thick warm cock in my cute tight asian early twenties body?

Sign me the fuck up

>Just kill yourself after the process is done? Something like that?
no, just do a partial conversion. replace your brain little by little. the brain does that anyways, so it's seamless

this user knows what's good in life

Even if we manage to stop ageing, it won't make us immortal. We'll just get cancer and die. So we need to solve ageing and get a 100% full proof cure for cancer.

THE SIIINS NEVER DIE

What if I want my brain transplanted in a super powerful maid catgirl robot body?
That would be safe, right?

these literally go hand in hand

I'm sure military grade cybernetics won't be available to consumers

>We won't. Like every other organ, brain ages and dies. Why would you put it in a cyborg vessel?
It could be much easier to stall aging issues in a very specific set of cell types that don't grow particularly fast to begin with.
Some tissues in the body, like ones associated with reproduction, seem to be barely a step away from out-of-control growth even in their normal state. I guess there are optimization-related reasons for this. But trying to keep them going without problems could be much harder.

No.
Take a history class about religions. People always made gods to explain something they don't understand.
Firstly it was to explain nature
Current religions are more advanced, because mostly we already know how nature works. But there are higher philosophical questions:
- what happens when one dies
- why we exist
- what's the difference between human and animal
- fear of death

What will happen most likely when you die is electrical impulses in your body will fade and you cease to exist while your physical body rots.
There's nothing more about you (like soul) than electric impulses in your body.

brains last long, and besides, anti-aging is way closer than some kinda brain-machine linkage. anti aging is like borderline a surefire thing, we have a pretty clear roadmap to that, while brain-machine interfaces are a bit unclear and theoretical at this point

But what if the goverment forces you to be str*ight?

wouldn't that be the best case scenario? being a straight girl is best

I would of course put my body into a girl

Also government knows what is best for me (making me a cumdumpster for everyone to enjoy)

you guys are so inane somtimes jesus

>inane
this is an image board, it's not like everything has to be super effective pragmatic seriousness.

_You_ will never be cute, you will die. A copy of you will think they are you and live in a cute body.

besides being wrong and ignoring solutions to this problem, I would still take one version of me being happy to nothing

We are very far from such an approach, generations not just a lifetime.
Even than, we don't know how it would work. You might just fade and what lives on is again merely a copy-paste.

>He thinks being a straight female sexbot used by men is a bad thing.

>generations not just a lifetime
you realize a lifetime is a lot more than a generation?
and we are definitely not a lifetime from anti aging, not even close to a lifetime. so we have all the time we need

>you realize a lifetime is a lot more than a generation?
Yes, but generations are not. Reading comprehension?

>and we are definitely not a lifetime from anti aging, not even close to a lifetime. so we have all the time we need
Arrogance and ignorance are a bliss. Enjoy your delusion.

you could have a plural of generations that is less than a lifetime, making your sentence SHIT

As I said, reading comprehension. Nothing I can do to help you.

You're being grammatically incorrect, my comprehension is fine.

What's the status on anti-aging shit?
Did anyone find anything or are we all gonna die from some random cancer in our 80s?

>too dumb to understand context
You just love being dumb?

>in our 80s?
by current state, only 30% of people alive now will even make it to their 80's

>anti-aging is way closer than some kinda brain-machine linkage. anti aging is like borderline a surefire thing, we have a pretty clear roadmap to that
[citation needed]

>brains last long
No they don't, alzheimers is real.

>Your parents will die
>Your siblings will die
>Your fucking dog will die
>You will also die while having to suffer through all of this shit
I just wanna live inside a VR world and leave this shitty meme world and weakss body behind

>Only having to think about sucking huge slimy voluptuous thick warm cock in my cute tight asian body
ftfy

they are going to be available in 2350, long before you are fucking dead so stop posting this shit

holly shit why are millennials so fucking retarded

>2350, long before you are fucking dead
yup, accurate.

>millenials
>user is actually like fucking 50 years old
gee, I wonder if you're a bit biased because you'll be the last generation to die

There is no eternal life without Jesus. No cute girl body for any of you.

friendly reminder

>immortality becomes real
>cyborg/vat grown bodies become real
>they're both too expensive for non-billionaires to affort
imagine seeing all the tom cruises and rothschilds in their immortal loli bodies while you wilt and die

>Not sucking 6 billion dicks to afford it

grandpa prostitutes usually do not see much economic success

that's because they are dumb sluts before they become whores
clever bitches pull a kardashian and leverage that income instead of wasting it

>when your positronic cyberbrain is from intel and you become functionally retarded

Oh its the Sup Forums goes to day dreamland thread again

needs more programming socks

None of this is going to happen, so go back to wage cucking and tending to your bills, rent and responsibilities like a grown adult. Like me for example.