Is it just me or has firefox become the new IE unless it is forked? It's quite sad. Opera, Brave...

Is it just me or has firefox become the new IE unless it is forked? It's quite sad. Opera, Brave, and Palemoon are the way to go.

>tfw when doing an online proctor test and they say you must use firefox or chrome.

>the new IE
>5% market share

I hate mozilla so much but I need umatrix and good streaming media support

nah but after they made all addons not work they are pretty fucking annoying.

but the stock interface is horrible and the settings are a mess. Palemoon or any other forks seems to have fixed that. I'm retarded when it comes to open source admittedly.

>All addons
>Needing something other than ublock origin

Is it just me or this place is full of stupid kids complaining about stupid nonsense shit
If you don't like Firefox just don't use it, no one is forcing you.
Install one of your meme browsers, get your meme shitcoin and fuck off faggot

>tfw when
>that feel when when
kys faggot

>t brain tumor
how long do you have?

Opera is a chink botnet.
Brave is a jew botnet.
Both are worse than Firefox.

I am forced. I'm doing distance learning at the moment and they pretty much won't let you go on if you don't have firefox or chrome installed. Some pajeet asked if a poster on my wall, " Estuararies: Scenes of Transitio" had anything to do with a C++ test. I also have a TV way to the left of me and the pajeet questions whether it is a monitor. If I was using it, wouldn't looking far to the left often be a trigger...

Just long enough to realize you're a faggot

great, one less dumbposter

Kill yourself. One less massive faggot

Why haven't you migrated yet

Quantum is bretty gud.

what about basiliks, its a new fork of ff started by palemoon ppl, it supports both webext, and legacy plugi and xul?

What more do you want really.. oh this one doesn't s10.

im sure it got nothing to do with you pirating shit and going to dodgy file locker websites
now you blame firefox because you are just a kid who doesnt even understand how a computer works

>being this gay.

>Switch theme to garbage chrome one
>Have to get an addon to change it back
>Remove tab groups
>Have to get an addon to restore them
>Remove support for ~80% of useful addons
>

Nothing is worse than a SJW browser.

Switched to Brave after SJWfox decided to abandon XUL addons. Never looked back.

>using botnet chromium with preinstalled adblock
For what pvrpose?

>vim keybinds addon do not work
this shit needs to go

This. Retarded OP.

So far, the evidence is showing that Google are worse SJW's than Mozilla so far.
This all needs to be fixed, but Mozilla is literally the lesser of two evils currently.

IceCat based on FF Quantum ESR will save browsing.

>but the stock interface is horrible and the settings are a mess
they're not, and those weren't the reasons why internet explorer was infamous

educate yourself