What would be the comfiest language?

what would be the comfiest language?

Spanish

/thread

Spurdö

Typically whatever language already mostly solved the problem you're trying to solve in good libs.

Patching together libraries is not programming pajeet

pure math.

Your own or

That's literally what modern day programming is

Everything is using other people's APIs to some extent unless you build your own kernel, where do you draw the line?

J or Scheme

> speed of C
> readability of Python
> business support of Java
> saftey of Rust

Now we just need the logo

The line is hardware specific code.

Python

You never programmed anything much, did you?

It's almost entirely that in most fields. Has nothing to do with Indian or not, and everything to do with your company not wanting to invest 100k extra man hours to poorly re-invent the wheel.

Hes a spastic neet

Python

I just came up with this great idea, what if you got a cylindrical object, put a hole in the middle and mounted it on a shaft? You could move heavy loads around far more easily if you just put a few of these things on the bottom.

you're still relying on someone else's compiler though

Compiler does hardware specific optimizations
Yes and those fields are full of pajeets because you aren't actually programming, just throwing libraries together until it works

What's your fear of hardware anyway?

you're not actually programming unless you know how to optimize for your target hardware platform

Lisp is VERY comfy

But nobody uses it, and the only functional variant is Clojure but it was DOA because it sits on top of Java (cancer).

clojure is comfy af. what's wrong with java?

confirmed pajeet

pls go

> I do everything from scratch and close to hardware
You're just doing it wrong because you don't have any pressure to do anything in a cost-efficient manner.

And I'm going to guess you have nothing to show for it either, because ultimately people doing things from scratch can only get so much done in many hours.

VB6

German

>agglutinative
>comfy
piss off

>Programmingcucks scrambling to find a non-shitty language while NetworkGods lay back, doing nothing while their perfectly made to start with servers never stop working

Rust, duh.

Lain uses Lisp.

D++

JavaScript

Norwegian

English

COBOL or IDL or FORTRAN, dinosaur languages are comfy as hell
>mfw Recreational Punchcard Programming isn't a thing

XPL or PL/I are more comfy than those

>sharing language with spics
pretty shameful desu senpai

Dude you first need a logo and then a idea. Now we have to start over again...

>Pronunciation doesn't correlate with writing
ew

C#

don't listen to the memes, generic programming in c++ is very comfy once you get the hang of it

For systems programming - C++ without all the cruft and historical hacks, also traits instead of OOP.
For everything else - a Lisp.

Lisp.

This

FORTRAN

Welcome to programming in 2018.

C# with async and LINQ and extension methods is already the comfiest language.

Doesn't mean it's good programming. Does my employer force me to use 30000 JS libraries and frameworks? Yes. Do I think that this a good practice? No.

extension methods are just a shitty version of UFCS

Ruby

asm

comfy is just code word for boring

Hell no
t. german

English

Lain a shit

C , C++, python and rust

BBC BASIC