Bought this 3 day ago before all 1060's went up by a 100$ or sold out

Bought this 3 day ago before all 1060's went up by a 100$ or sold out.

phew! i made it.

How much did you pay for it?

320 CAD...then 2 days later it's 400+
wtf happened in these past 2 days?
i dont watch jewish mind programming(news) these days.

>3gb
So it’s a rebranded 970

I paid $70 for my rx580 8gig. You sick OP lol

>3GB
hahaha

>2018
>3gb of vram

Why didn't you just buy a 7950?

>2018 and people are buyimg the 3gb versions

Wow, bought a 1060 6gb about 2 mo ths ago for 350.

wtf...how??????? where???

>90% slower card
>that picture

so you're a laughing retard autist? i see...

enough for 1080p/ultra textures(maybe not hyper, but its barely noticable), only retards like u are parted soon with their money

>cuckanada
your min wage went up.

>3gb of vram
>current year

Lmao

what's up with you hit-n-run retards?

how would you feel if i did that to your thread?
like i'm gonna call you bad names then abort the thread forever.
such a dick move, right?

>buy 1070 in 2016 for $450
>still $450 at the end of 2017
>it's $1000 now
Feels pretty good not to wait

This is bait. Nobody is dumb enough to buy a 3gb card in 2018.

Bought a 1070 with 8 GB of RAM for $370 11 months ago. Crypto miners are shit.

These prices are an anomaly, before cryptos GPU prices used to DROP.

how much VRAM do cryptominers actually need?

>he believes ram is the only metric on gpu
>he believes ram is the MOST IMPORTANT metric on gpu

You are the brainlet

>he believes that you can get by with less than 8gb of vram for the next year

Enjoy your rebranded gtx 1050.

>you need 8 GB to do 1080p on high/very high

Stop your meme knowledge, its stupid.

>We might reach an age where used 970s will push over 300$ on eBay

>3gb spectre gpu

Still using a 2GB card. Can play Kerbal Space Program and emulators just fine, and that's all I do these days. Everything else I use a computer for would be fine even with integrated graphics.

Once you step off the gaymen meme treadmill you realize computing basically plateaued 10 years ago.

>not rendering videos
Child detected

I just get your mom to render our videos.

This

Was hoping to upgrade from my old card a while ago and then the prices skyrocketed and remained outrageous for ages. They started to go down a bit and I started eyeing upgrades again and now the prices skyrocket again. Fucking hell. Guess I should have been mining this whole time to cover the additional costs. Thanks to all the dumbfuck niggers and their buttcoins.

Paid like 600 dollars for a 1070 yesterday Europe prices 570$ last week

>buy 1080 ti for $750 in mid 2016
>now its $1400-$1600
thank you crypto

I paid $270 for a sapphire nitro pulse rx580 a month ago and I just went to see about getting another one only to find out they shot up to $800. What the fuck is going on with GPUs?

>2016
i mean 2017 fuck

>1050 Ti
>$350
hahahahahahahahah

Bought an rx480 8gb for like $220 back in summer 2016. Pretty happy and kinda pissed considering I'm keeping this card for atleast 3-4years with the mining stuff going strong.

cool, i just got a used gtx 760 for $45 and it runs everything i want to play at 1080p just fine (btw it was $45)

Lmao I bought a 1060 6 GB for like 220 cad a year ago. Why are you paying such a premium for such an outmoded card.

I got one with some Christmas bonus for $360 and now they are either sold out or at +$500

$300 for a $200 tier bottom feeder video card. Pfft.

no you didn't

just got a used 1070 quicksilver for $365

>used
>cost more than MSRP

>pay $365 for this
>pay $500+ for 1070s on CL
>pay $??? for 1070s on amazon/newegg

this is the lesser of 3 evils

how about not buying a video card diptshit. you don't need to be a fucking consumer whore all the time. think paying anything under this shit market conditions rather than stand up for your convictions isn't something worth considering? pft.

Chocolate covered shit is still shit.

The problem with this sort of argument is it ignore the context of the original price and tries to use current relativity of the price structure to rationalize a shitty decision. Its almost never valid unless its a life threatening situation for which you have no choice.

Miners don't touch cards that are too expensive to get a ROI on mining, you can buy those at normal prices or you can "do it in the cloud." Like these parasites want.

>tfw got a 1080ti for $700 a week ago before it shot back up to $1000
based amazon prime

>sell it now
>make $300 profit

I could buy a 580 right now for $300, is that a good price considering mining?
>Asking for a friend, he bought a stupid $800 burgerbuck PC from costco with a 1050Ti

>stand up for your convictions
what?
i agree. however, after considering the relative uncertainty of stock for gpus in general, and looking at price history, id rather get this now than wait x amount of time for it to go down to its normal price, if it ever does.

my main thought process was comparing this at this price to whats on sale new rn, which is lower specced, but higher priced.

No. R9 290 tier performance for the price of an R9 290 3 years ago. The GTX 1070 is old too, so there is nothing worth upgrading to. Save money or spend it on something else. Unless you really want an Rx 580 and just wanted confirmation.

Wew, bought a gtx 970 3.5GBmeme almost 40 months ago for €359.